Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

whats your academy username?

Unable to download the England team by SnowyCasanova on the PS4, When I am downloading this team the game crashes

My copy arrived this afternoon! And I noticed something rather interesting. As the players were walking off for lunch, in between stands in a custom stadium (I think I'd put tents/marquees etc behind them) I saw people!

Edit: I think my mind was still on this, first ball after lunch I've hit a rank long hop straight to backward point...

I have made pakistani lineup and players and appearences. Could use someone's help to make better kits. You can find Pakistan under spiderman493

DISCLAIMER:I did not make the logos on the team in academy.

Is there option of making logos for Stumps and boundries. Anyone who have game pls tell????

Sorry if answered before but I downloaded all the amazing bats created in academy but don't know how to use them to assign to my created player or to any player in general, I could only use logos to create new GN bats etc , any help greatly appreciated

Sorry if answered before but I downloaded all the amazing bats created in academy but don't know how to use them to assign to my created player or to any player in general, I could only use logos to create new GN bats etc , any help greatly appreciated
I had this issue too but a couple Guys from here helped me out! What you need to do is going into bat manager -> edit bats and then choose the bat you've downloaded. Then go to apply to player (or something along those lines) then find your player. The bat won't change but it will know show up on your created player.

Thank you v much , I'll give it a go tomorrow, and confirm, have to say the work on bats , teams, stadiums etc is amazing

Thank you v much , I'll give it a go tomorrow, and confirm, have to say the work on bats , teams, stadiums etc is amazing
I might do a quick video on it tomorrow if someone hasn't already done one. If you aren't well clued up on the academy (like me) then it's hard to find out where to go.

Users who are viewing this thread