Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

That would be a great idea , I did spend a few hours getting nowhere fast , aside from get best that will work in the future, any way to download most accurate teams and players would be excellent , I follow forum a lot but still find it difficult to find all creations discussed

upload_2016-12-17_1-22-0.png

Adidas Pellara (2017)
Especially for my 'greedy' friend @SnowyCasanova...

Just shared Pakistan with kits and players under Friedlele7
All credit for players to @thetruespiderman493
I only did the kits and logos. ENJOY!
upload_2016-12-17_3-44-10.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1481939247][/DOUBLEPOST]I also shared the MRF Bat (both the VK18 and ABD17) Versions are available for download.

upload_2016-12-17_3-46-29.png

I don't know if this fits here but I made a custom Umpire. He goes by the name of "Nice Garry" and I go by the name "renegade5" on the academy. I'll upload a picture when I can get one.

image.jpg
Hi, I was wondering whether someone had the time to make this logo for me? I can barely make a smiley face on there yet let alone a team logo, would be very much appreciated and for ps4

I have created a player(actually modified a player I downloaded form the academy). How do I assign him to a team? In the Identity I set the country but he does not show up in the team line up.[DOUBLEPOST=1481962011][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have created a player(actually modified a player I downloaded form the academy). How do I assign him to a team? In the Identity I set the country but he does not show up in the team line up.
I had to go to Teams->Manage Squad->Add Player. How silly of me to miss the obvious!

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the issue with the England team missing a lot of bats was resolved or do they still need to be updated? I know @Llewelynf is making pretty much all of them so I'm not sure if they're not ready yet, or if they were supposed to be assigned but didn't go through for some reason. Also @Munkeymomo, do your county sides have all the bats done too? Thinking ahead to PC career mode, though I know a lot more will be done before then. Although presumably the club regens that come through will just use default bats anyway? Or will they take one randomly from your Bat Manager selection, which would be a nice touch? Does anyone know?

Users who are viewing this thread