Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

That's great, MM - from my point of view, I don't really mind that much if players I'm less familiar with have a random bat, as it still looks better than the default ones obviously! I hope the club players in career mode won't all end up having blank bats all the way up to the international teams - I don't know if anyone's looked at that yet though. Anyway, just one quick thing I noticed - it might be that some of the county sides I've got are outdated but I noticed that some of them are missing club logos on helmets while others have them. I don't know if it's actually like that, or if it just needs to be added, as I assumed all counties had them. My only other comment would be that the Worcestershire helmets seem a bit dark for me. I can always edit that myself when I get the game if you're happy with it, but I just thought I'd see what you think about it? I think you made the counties in DBC14 too, and that was pretty much spot on from what I can remember. Obviously it's entirely up to you though, as I really appreciate all your work so far

I did! XD

The helmets thing is odd. I went through the helmets and caps to check logos just before uploading the final time. BA changed how the logos apply on one of the updates so perhaps there has been an error upon downloading from an old kit. Can you give me an example of one team kit which has the error and I'll check it out?

Quick effort at Karachi, photographs on Google are not especially helpful...

cRMMhBR.jpg

92UbCwQ.jpg

zl3L5j4.jpg

Haven't uploaded it because...eh, no idea if it's even close to being correct.
Looks pretty good is your user name in the acadamy the same as on here

Q. Once we start the career mode, will we be able to update the players, teams and stuff? will the changes take effect in already started career mode?

I thought Ross said a lot more could be edited and still take effect in an already-started career mode this time. Do we know what things he meant yet?

I did! XD

The helmets thing is odd. I went through the helmets and caps to check logos just before uploading the final time. BA changed how the logos apply on one of the updates so perhaps there has been an error upon downloading from an old kit. Can you give me an example of one team kit which has the error and I'll check it out?

To be fair, if you've been updating them recently anyway, then I don't have all of them completely up-to-date. I just downloaded a couple to double check I had the latest ones, and for example, Worcestershire is still missing the logos on the helmet in the county championship kit, and maybe the one day cup. The T20 side seems to have it though. On the other hand, I just re-downloaded Warwickshire too, and that has the logos on the headwear now that I don't think it did previously - so yeah, if you went back and added them in later anyway, it might just be a case of flicking through them all and checking if anything's missing, unless you meant it was a sharing server issue or something?

Alright I'm back home so I can start making players. Going to do a couple of SA domestic teams then probably any international teams that need to be done. Out of interest have people been editing skills/creating players or are they only editing the linked players' appearances? @Llewelynf @Fissionmailed @karolkarol

Alright I'm back home so I can start making players. Going to do a couple of SA domestic teams then probably any international teams that need to be done. Out of interest have people been editing skills/creating players or are they only editing the linked players' appearances? @Llewelynf @Fissionmailed @karolkarol

Not really touched skills for the Associates in any meaningful way. I've added some players to Afghanistan, Ireland, HK and UAE but that's about it, the on disc squads are quite accurate.

Sorry may have missed this but ive seen a few womens teams done but not the actual players just place names.

Are these in the list to be done as ive tried to do Katherine Blunt from England & wow i was bad!!.
You guys deserve credit as it aint easy!

Also can we download kits only or is it just as part of teams?

Thanks. Luving the game so far @BigAntStudios !!

This is a question about the game, but I don't know where to put it.
Can you edit the stadium/kits/logo/players for the Career Mode teams. I want to make more realistic stadiums for Victorian teams (one or two small buildings/sheds, big video screen, crowds of 1-5 people).

Has anyone been able to download the Aus domestic teams with official kits and logos? I cant seem to find any besides NSW.

Sorry guys won't be able to create anymore adboards or stadiums due to the fact my academy on pc is somehow completely stuffed! Have deleted and redownlisded it as well as turning off/on the computer a number of times. Everytime I try to open the logo or stadium creator the game crashes ans shuts down or freezes forcing me to turn the computer off at the hard drive. Hopefully BA has a new update shortly that may stop this happening.

Users who are viewing this thread