Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

15590977_1523252204370416_5140904015565315709_o.jpg

A personal favourite from a bygone era. On the academy under username tysonbennett

Last edited:
The logos are a bit big. Please make them small.Great job

Okay, here we go ladies and gentlemen. The MCG released at two eras. Download them from AussieDave27.

First, MCG 1968 - 1992, nickname MCG 68-92, which is just after the new Ponsford stand (originally called the Western stand) was built and a bit over a decade since the new Olympic stand was built for, surprise surprise, the olympics.

A few highlights:

- This is not the great southern stand you are used to but the old one
- Full Australian sponsors. Ideally I'd like to have some more old school ones that are more era appropriate. If anyone creates them or points me to them I'll gladly upload them.
- Individual sponsors for each gate that do not rotate. No sponsors on the fence
- No sponsors for the Member's stand. I wish we could turn off sponsors as here you get a weird white thing now, but it's better than having sponsors I think
- Making circular stands is an absolute bitch but I think I did a decent job of it.
- Pitch correctly goes from the Members to the Southern stands, unlike some of the MCGs which have it going orthogonal to that
- Used a circular pitch rather than an oval. This is because in reality the MCG is an oval but the pitch runs orthogonal to the long axis of the oval (i.e. the straight boundaries are short and the square boundaries are huge).

MCG_68_92_1.jpg

MCG_68_92_2.jpg

Next is MCG 1992-2002, nickname MCG 92-02, which includes the new and present Great Southern Stand that was built for the 1992 World Cup.

A few highlights

- There are now fence sponsors, unlike in the older era MCG.
- The Ponsford, Olympic and Members stands are the same as the older era

MCG_92_02_2.jpg

MCG_92_02_3.jpg

MCG_92_02_1.jpg

My next step is to make a modern MCG. I have started, but can't get the stands going well around a circle yet.

Enjoy!

Hey guys - is there an option to upload svg somehow on console versions because I cant find it anywhere?

Hey guys - is there an option to upload svg somehow on console versions because I cant find it anywhere?

What svgs do you have? I can chuck them into the creator and see if they work for you.

Consoles might just not have the option

What svgs do you have? I can chuck them into the creator and see if they work for you.

They are logos for my local cricket team. I have them both in PNG form BORDERLOGOa.png borders3.png What is your advice for getting them down to an appropriate size? Thanks a million for any assistance!

It doesn't look like the console version has any import function which is disappointing!

Last edited:
They are logos for my local cricket team. I have them both in PNG form View attachment 178179 View attachment 178180 What is your advice for getting them down to an appropriate size? Thanks a million for any assistance!

It doesn't look like the console version has any import function which is disappointing!

KSB one should convert directly into a readable .svg file as it's fairly simple.

Dog one is fairly complicated and out of the ballpark of anything I have been doing.

In theory you'd draw over it in a program like illustrator using the pentool and then clean it up in game.

The key takeaway mate is that it is all about PATHS for the svgs, file sizes to an extent aren't the factor at play here.

KSB one should convert directly into a readable .svg file as it's fairly simple.

Dog one is fairly complicated and out of the ballpark of anything I have been doing.

In theory you'd draw over it in a program like illustrator using the pentool and then clean it up in game.

The key takeaway mate is that it is all about PATHS for the svgs, file sizes to an extent aren't the factor at play here.

Would you be able to do me a huge favour and put the KSB logo into the academy for me? I can do without the dog haha

Can you help me BRAB? I want to add two logos for my USA kit. Asked many but go no reply at all :(.

I was gonna make a start on it until my pc academy completely crapped out :mad, so hope someone can do it or @MattW / @BigAntStudios etc. can find a solution to my problem because I've been posting about it for the last couple of days for no response
Apologies - been busy with the launch of the game on consoles. Can you PM me your save files so I can take a look at why the crash is happening?

Users who are viewing this thread