Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Can you help me BRAB? I want to add two logos for my USA kit. Asked many but go no reply at all :(.

It depends on how complicated they are, haha. Please send them through though and I will have a look

On that note, @atimlin if you search for stadiums under my username there is a KSB outline logo there.

Not great but it's a start. See if you can edit it in the academy to fill everything in.

If you struggle with that sing out and I'll put a greater effort into it but you might have to wait a bit longer. Haha.

It depends on how complicated they are, haha.

On that note, @atimlin if you search for stadiums under my username there is a KSB outline logo there.

Not great but it's a start. See if you can edit it in the academy to fill everything in.

If you struggle with that sing out and I'll put a greater effort into it but you might have to wait a bit longer. Haha.

Thanks a million for that! I'll see what I can do and get back to you!

Thanks a million for that! I'll see what I can do and get back to you!

Not an issue mate, it's a really rough job so please please sing out if you can't work with it.

300px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png

@BRAB , this flag is one of them. USA kit has this flag on left side of the front tshirt. Also if you can try giving me that USA written only try.

i

Not an issue mate, it's a really rough job so please please sing out if you can't work with it.

I just found out - totally out of my depth there - it's a pity it's not a simple 'fill' in spaces sort of deal. The outline sketch by itself works as a logo but it would be good to fill it in with colours.

I just found out - totally out of my depth there - it's a pity it's not a simple 'fill' in spaces sort of deal. The outline sketch by itself works as a logo but it would be good to fill it in with colours.

Yeah add in shapes, like a circle, and bend the points to meet the outline :)

The logos are a bit big. Please make them small.Great job
I agree mate but I have no idea how. Any ideas someone? Basically every gate has two ad board logos and I don't see a simple way to change that. People could make logos that double them up but would then could be squished.

I also wish you could have logos that were not bright LEDs but simple matte, static signs that you see on pretty much every stadium in the world

300px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png

@BRAB , this flag is one of them. USA kit has this flag on left side of the front tshirt. Also if you can try giving me that USA written only try.

i
The problems with my academy are being worked on now but I am willing to have a go at it once they're fixed. Just a matter of time to see how long it takes to get fixed

The problems with my academy are being worked on now but I am willing to have a go at it once they're fixed. Just a matter of time to see how long it takes to get fixed
Really appreciate all the help you people have been giving. Take your time and hope your Academy issues are resolved :)

As far as I am aware Todd Astle is a leg spinner? In game he is listed as a pace bowler...

So the issue I'm having is with the logo creator and everything related to it (eg. creating, editing, downloading, uploading, placing in stadiums etc.) , that's where crashes will happen which is a shame cause that's really what I'm going to be using the pc academy for once I get the console version of the game. But work is going on by @MattW to fix this, whos been great at communicating and easy to work with so far in what is a busy time.

In the mean time I've made and uploaded Bay Oval, Mt Maunganui, NZ. No big stands so no adboards and I used the bare picket fence as is used in domestic 4 day, 50 over, and untelevised T20 matches at the venue. Its one of the four Northern Knights home grounds and has recently hosted a couple of ODI and T20 Blackcaps matches. Adding logos will be pretty easy though for those of you with a working academy, just download this ground change the fence to have sponsors and use the NZ adboards which will appear after downloading one of my other NZ stadiums. Username is karakamathew.

dbc17_bay oval_stadium_screenshot.png

@Llewelynf your Pakistan kits were excellent but the faces that somebody else made are terrible and some even scary, to be very honest... i hope/wish there is somebody out there who can or will do some Pakistani and other remaining international team player faces.

Users who are viewing this thread