Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Is it possible that you guys can do Ipl? Or even better if you guys can combine to make classic world cup teams from the 90's that would be amazing... ofcourse only if it interests you too and if you have the time! Loving all your work so far. Thanks

No thank you, ~200 players is enough for me. I might be in for classic Australian teams, I did already make the kits from around 2000

It has already been said that the IPL kits will be looked at if people attempt the squads.

Unfortunately it seems the people that want them the most don't want to put in any work to get them.

I'd be happy to sort the squads in terms of having the correct player names and rosters. I'm useless at kits/logos and player appearances though.

I'd be happy to sort the squads in terms of having the correct player names and rosters. I'm useless at kits/logos and player appearances though.

I have a Christmas break coming up on the 26th so if you want to split the work 50/50 I'd be happy to do that.

Again, no player likenesses or anything like that as I have never been able to get the overlay feature in the academy to work.

Anyone got a quick suggestion for creating good likenesses on PS4 as my first attempts are not very good?

Anyone got a quick suggestion for creating good likenesses on PS4 as my first attempts are not very good?

First thing I do is get the hairstyle so it's easier to see how much alike they look. After that I just go through their head shape (by that I mean I go through every slider under head shape or whatever it's called and increase/decrease it until it matches) and then nose, eyes and ears and anything else that is unique.

First thing I do is get the hairstyle so it's easier to see how much alike they look. After that I just go through their head shape (by that I mean I go through every slider under head shape or whatever it's called and increase/decrease it until it matches) and then nose, eyes and ears and anything else that is unique.
Thanks Markkkkk.
Yep couldnt get hair right as the style i needed wasn't on there.
I'll give another go this week.
Am trying to get England womens team sorted but a bit of a novice at this stuff lol

If it helps any more, I've found that (after hair) doing things like basic face shape, cheek position, and jaw/chin size help to get the overall shape and rough features in place to start with. Then I go through tweaking everything else, nose shape and size, eyes and eyebrow height, any changes to skin tone or face redness, etc. Changing the proportions of the lips and the position of the mouth, as well as the angle of the jaw (pointy or wide, etc) at the end helps to finish things off. It helps to work from a picture for comparison though and at the very least try and introduce some character into each one to make it less generic. The more options you play around with, the closer you should hopefully get, it just takes some time. That being said, I still don't know how some of the other guys here get their creations to be so realistic, but it's the same process, haha!

It wouldn't be that bad to not have the IPL for a couple of months, as one is more likely to play as IPL teams (In casualmatches not career mode) when the actual event is going on. Personally, having most International teams and BBL Stuff is enough for me to enjoy the game to a great level! Providing the community with full time jobs/education is not a minor feat! Thanks to all the creators once again, in making this game greater by creating fantastic kits, stadiums, bats, players and teams!

Guys does game contains - full sleeves option for wicketkeeper , logos placement on umpire kits , field radar circle as I don't have ps4
If anyone played game and found these kindly inform!

You can download team Bangladesh now if you want. All credit goes to the original creator of this beautiful jersey. I just fixed the roster, made some little changes to the kits/equipments, and tried to make them somewhat look-alike which a damn hard thing to do so it didn't come out so well.

Available under username: abir_rockz

Attachments

• IMG_3974.JPG
    IMG_3974.JPG
    156.2 KB · Views: 149

Users who are viewing this thread