Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

You can download team Bangladesh now if you want. All credit goes to the original creator of this beautiful jersey. I just fixed the roster, made some little changes to the kits/equipments, and tried to make them somewhat look-alike which a damn hard thing to do so it didn't come out so well.

Available under username: abir_rockz

I'll have a ratings updated one soon, working on it as we speak. Doing faces right now, Taijul, fizz, Mortaza, rabbi, Jubair done.. slowly doing the rest. Hopefully will have it out by next week.

These bangladesh domestic teams are sucking the life out of me haha! @BRAB mind helping me with a few logos? Out of the 8 team logos I've done 2 the others, I've compressed enough but points seem to be too many. What can I do?

I'll have a ratings updated one soon, working on it as we speak. Doing faces right now, Taijul, fizz, Mortaza, rabbi, Jubair done.. slowly doing the rest. Hopefully will have it out by next week.

These bangladesh domestic teams are sucking the life out of me haha! @BRAB mind helping me with a few logos? Out of the 8 team logos I've done 2 the others, I've compressed enough but points seem to be too many. What can I do?

That's fantastic that you're doing the Bangladesh teams. When you're done with them please put it in this and after I check that it isn't 'Dhoni rated 101' crap I'll add them to the list!

I've shared the Highveld Lions and Cape Cobras so long. No kits or logos but hopefully I can get them sorted. Big thanks to Karakamathew, pabh93 and prashkan90 (I'll be honest, completely forgot your PC names) for the stadiums and @Llewelynf for the bats.

Just found some ipl teams on the academy. Kits look amazing and squads look good too. Can't see the person's username though!

User name is BRMj_58. If it helps you @Markkkkk he has also completed kits for some South African teams - Dolphins, Lions, Titans, Cobras, Knights and Warriors.

IPL-wise he has completed Bangalore, Mumbai and Gujarat. I believe all his teams have correct kits and players but not logos.

The creations are really starting to take shape. I think I should be doing my bit and trying to give rather then take so if there's anything that needs done and you don't mind poor likenesses I'd be happy to help as soon as I get the game around christmas or boxing day

H
I've shared the Highveld Lions and Cape Cobras so long. No kits or logos but hopefully I can get them sorted. Big thanks to Karakamathew, pabh93 and prashkan90 (I'll be honest, completely forgot your PC names) for the stadiums and @Llewelynf for the bats.
Hey man, I sent you a PM.

upload_2016-12-20_1-19-15.png

Am I right in saying that the Aus domestic teams shouldnt take as long as others due to the fact that their are a good chunk of domestic players in the BBL?

Users who are viewing this thread