Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Thunder available for download under username Casper

qpQsRQ2.png

• Myself and fissionmailed on players
  • Llewelynf on kits and bats
  • Uses Spotless Stadium made by fissionamiled and karakamathew
And that is BBL done. We'll update teams if there are any squad changes, and as additional bats are created.

Dre Russ bat looks great, is there anyway for me to use it in rookie career mode or only on created players?

I thought I applied a bat to my career player but It didnt work. I do know if you have all the logos associated with it you can put it together yourself for your career player.

Yeh it looks like there's no option to use a custom bat so I'll have to try and put it together myself. I also can't see the option for changing equipment in a started career mode which is odd because I can find one that lets you change appearance, height weight etc. although I'm probably just missing it.

Can we possibly get 'Which teams to download' thread up to date with the teams that have been done? I've just downloaded them myself and they look stunning. one thing tho to update teams we have downloaded do we have to search for them again ? I thought on 14 you just go into your teams and press Y to update them individually ? Thanks :)

Can we possibly get 'Which teams to download' thread up to date with the teams that have been done? I've just downloaded them myself and they look stunning. one thing tho to update teams we have downloaded do we have to search for them again ? I thought on 14 you just go into your teams and press Y to update them individually ? Thanks :)

I'm updating it every day but if I do miss out a team you can let me know and I'll add it...

These creations are so good! It's probably been addressed, but why do some downloaded kits/logos appear really pixelated? Is it how the game is handling them? Any word if BA will address it or is that what we have to live with?

Users who are viewing this thread