Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Fantastic work everyone!

Anyone figured out when creating a player how to change colours on gloves?? & to that point.. whether the 'BBL' style cap that is available in 'fielding hat' when creating a custom team...is it available to use as a batting cap (when creating a player)? .. I have had no luck

Fantastic work everyone!

Anyone figured out when creating a player how to change colours on gloves?? & to that point.. whether the 'BBL' style cap that is available in 'fielding hat' when creating a custom team...is it available to use as a batting cap (when creating a player)? .. I have had no luck
You can't change the colours of the gloves or pads unfortunately

Well it is all based on what the teams coloured gloves are I think.
Yeah understood that- I'm hoping it is just an over-sight as opposed to a functional issue as brand specific gloves can really make the player come to life. Especially with all the customisation additions to DBC 17.

Loving the game by the way... certainly not a game changer for me.

South Australian Redbacks, Tasmanian Tigers and The Western Warriors are up!

Username: fissionmailed

All with correct home grounds, although there isn't really a way to sort out how they played the matador cup mostly in Sydney grounds, without it screwing up the more traditional Sheffield shield, which is played at their actual home grounds.

@Llewelynf for the amazing kits,

@SnowyCasanova, for making my players look much better!

Snowy is sorting out the rest of the domestic teams, shouldn't be too long now.

This might be it for me, just hit 160 hours on the academy with 99% of that spent creating dudes, hopefully others can pick up the torch and get into other domestic comps around the world, I see this already happening which is great.

Only thing that will get me back into creating will be making classic players from the past 2 decades, I really want to make some of my favourites then scatter them all around in to domestic teams and then see if they will make the International teams in a career mode.

viLPD7v.png
4qhcrDp.png

wtJJvqL.png
bqOVsZG.png

j6qGtyA.png
NsGeL9I.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1482289587][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and

Heat, Hurricanes, Scorchers and Strikers are all reuploaded!

All with updated bats available at this time, and a few squad inclusions that I missed.

I think this means that downlaods get reset and maybe the rating? So rate them up and Download using Replace Current with new!

Cheers!

Last edited:
South Australian Redbacks, Tasmanian Tigers and The Western Warriors are up!

All with correct home grounds, although there isn't really a way to sort out how they played the matador cup mostly in Sydney grounds, without it screwing up the more traditional Sheffield shield, which is played at their actual home grounds.

@Llewelynf for the amazing kits,

@SnowyCasanova, for making my players look much better!

Snowy is sorting out the rest of the domestic teams, shouldn't be too long now.

This might be it for me, just hit 160 hours on the academy with 99% of that spent creating dudes, hopefully others can pick up the torch and get into other domestic comps around the world, I see this already happening which is great.

Only thing that will get me back into creating will be making classic players from the past 2 decades, I really want to make some of my favourites then scatter them all around in to domestic teams and then see if they will make the International teams in a career mode.

viLPD7v.png
4qhcrDp.png

wtJJvqL.png
bqOVsZG.png

j6qGtyA.png
NsGeL9I.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1482289587][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and

Heat, Hurricanes, Scorchers and Strikers are all reuploaded!

All with updated bats available at this time, and a few squad inclusions that I missed.

I think this means that downlaods get reset and maybe the rating? So rate them up and Download using Replace Current with new!

Cheers!

Wow nice work!

Imagine if the release date was just the 22nd like it was before. I dare say less people would be having these bugs and glitches and we would have all the academy teams up and ready.

It will only reset if you unshared the original. If you re-shared an updated version, it should keep downloads and ratings

Eden Park Outer Oval, Auckland. The home of the domestic side the Auckland Aces , no adboards due to my issue with the logo creator but could be easily fixed as only one stand has adboards. Username: karakamathewView attachment 178410
And you are back creating awesome stadiums :cheers

Having issues with duplicate players being selected when I play career mode. Does anyone have any work around or solutions to stop this happening?

Users who are viewing this thread