Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Please could one of the experts please add my village club badge to community.

Thanks

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1482302222728.jpg
    FB_IMG_1482302222728.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 109
Are we able to edit the career mode teams in the academy? I'm interested in changing the home stadiums of some of the teams, as having a club team play at the SCG or Adelaide Gardens seems unrealistic to me (I guess I'm being nit-picky).

Are we able to edit the career mode teams in the academy? I'm interested in changing the home stadiums of some of the teams, as having a club team play at the SCG or Adelaide Gardens seems unrealistic to me (I guess I'm being nit-picky).

Once you start a new career and you are selecting a club team you either press square or triangle if your on PS4 and that will let you edit the teams home grounds.

One request I would like to make, is if somebody would like to update @Munkeymomo's county rosters with the players from @SnowyCasanova and @Fissionmailed's England side as to avoid the duplicates there? I've tried messing with it but with the UI its such a faff. And since linking them doesn't make sense I can't do it that way. If we can avoid duplicate players I might start a career mode soonish.

download his first, then ours, replace current with new.

unless his aren't linked, which they should be?

One request I would like to make, is if somebody would like to update @Munkeymomo's county rosters with the players from @SnowyCasanova and @Fissionmailed's England side as to avoid the duplicates there? I've tried messing with it but with the UI its such a faff. And since linking them doesn't make sense I can't do it that way. If we can avoid duplicate players I might start a career mode soonish.
Is this why there are duplicates in career? In my academy there is only a single copy of each player but I get up to 4 of the same player playing in a game

I'd always download Associates - Domestic Teams - International teams replacing the overlap with new each time if you go by the assumption that international players will be those given most attention and associate players least.

I have a few England players that aren't linked. I've done the right steps too as his teams were the 1st I downloaded

Are we talking international players or domestic? Because A few domestic players will probably need to be made, as the rosters weren't up to date.

There's duplicate internationals. E.g. Broad, Ansari, Ali, Jennings, Duckett are some I can think of

Any chance somebody can make a couple of additions to the Lancashire side? Or even just the faces and I will sort out the rest?
old-trafford-manchester-uk-08th-apr-2016-lancashire-county-cricket-FWX615.jpg
Danny%20Lamb_004-L.jpg
brooke-guest---sale-cc.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread