Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

After downloading the best teams does anyone have a large amount of free agents?

dbc17_chinnaswamy stadium_stadium_screenshot.png
dbc17_subroto roy sahara stadium_stadium_screenshot.png
dbc17_vca stadium_stadium_screenshot.png
dbc17_capt. roop singh stadium_stadium_screenshot.png
dbc17_eden gardens_stadium_screenshot.png
dbc17_feroze shah kotla stadium_stadium_screenshot.png
dbc17_hpca stadium_stadium_screenshot.png
dbc17_ma chidambaram stadium_stadium_screenshot.png
Thanks man. Just realized the paytm file is 1.41 MB. Fixing it.

IIRC the Indian grounds I have up on the academy are:
Chennai
Bengaluru
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Nagpur
Gwalior
Dharamsala
Delhi
Kanpur
Pune

Would be nice to see them all updated.

updated your stadiums with your adboards
Submitted by- faizk3
Original author-prashkan90
Full credits to @waraa for his awesome stadiums and adboards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Give credit to @waraa.He is the original creator of both stadiums as well as adboards,i only assigned the adboards in the academy which he shared the other day as he was unable to upload for some reason.

Yes i agree. @waraa has the best Indian stadiums and thanks to you, they are now even better

Thunder available for download under username Casper

qpQsRQ2.png

• Myself and fissionmailed on players
  • Llewelynf on kits and bats
  • Uses Spotless Stadium made by fissionamiled and karakamathew
And that is BBL done. We'll update teams if there are any squad changes, and as additional bats are created.
Amazing work as always. I have a question, do I have to redownload the teams to get these updates you make to the squad? Or does it update automatically?

Amazing work as always. I have a question, do I have to redownload the teams to get these updates you make to the squad? Or does it update automatically?
You will have to re-download them again and overwrite players as well. Some players have been updated with bats etc.

Okay got it to work! Liton Kumar Das, face not the greatest given his face is squarish and that's a little harder to capture it seems in the game

Attachments

• IMG_3482.JPG
    IMG_3482.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 181
Kamrul Islam Rabbi. Taskin Ahmed and Tamim Iqbal(notgood at all)

Attachments

• IMG_3485.JPG
    IMG_3485.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_3484.JPG
    IMG_3484.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_3483.JPG
    IMG_3483.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 160
Okay got it to work! Liton Kumar Das, face not the greatest given his face is squarish and that's a little harder to capture it seems in the game
I want to reshare the Bangladesh kits with some improvements and fixes. Can I use your players and reshare? I will credit you.

Whats your DBC username?[DOUBLEPOST=1482267673][/DOUBLEPOST]
Guys quick question, how do I place a band forearm tattoo on just one arm?
Has to be in 2 parts, It only covers half the arm, thats what I noticed.

I want to reshare the Bangladesh kits with some improvements and fixes. Can I use your players and reshare? I will credit you.

Whats your DBC username?[DOUBLEPOST=1482267673][/DOUBLEPOST]
Has to be in 2 parts, It only covers half the arm, thats what I noticed.

Yeah sure! Ishmam7, do you mind if I upload the entire one tomorrow, I worked through my vacation haha! Jet legged now, just got home couple of hours ago. I'll have the entire squad, with the latest announced NZ squad with two new players in uploaded within 24 hours.

Oh yeah, I managed to get it right around, didn't need to split it, played around with it a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread