Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

You misunderstood me, i was just asking to see if thats the case or not. Im not complaining about having to wait. My bad :P

image.png
Small nitpick with the BBL sides, text in the BBL logo on the right pants leg is yellow instead of the white being used atm.

So if you guys want to offer me some help..can anyone identify the bat on the left? It kinds looks like the Gayle Spartan but the designs don't quite match up. You can see the back of it here

aiden-blizzard-and-ben-rohrer-of-the-thunder-look-on-during-the-t20-picture-id627138972

So if you guys want to offer me some help..can anyone identify the bat on the left? It kinds looks like the Gayle Spartan but the designs don't quite match up. You can see the back of it here

aiden-blizzard-and-ben-rohrer-of-the-thunder-look-on-during-the-t20-picture-id627138972
It's an RNS Larsons bat, let me see if I can find the name of it on the internet and I'll get back to you

EDIT: The bat is called RNS Larsons dominator, picture should be attached

Attachments

• IMG_4442.JPG
    IMG_4442.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 105
It's an RNS Larsons bat, let me see if I can find the name of it on the internet and I'll get back to you

EDIT: The bat is called RNS Larsons dominator, picture should be attached

Left, not right :)

Left, not right :)

Searched for it all over the internet (google images, spartan store, international cricket warehouse, gccc + more) and couldn't find it. The bat is either not been released yet or it's Aidan Blizzard's custom bat. The design is similar to the fluorescent green spartan bat he used in the bbl last year for a period but with a normal wood colour. I wouldn't worry about adding it to him for your Sydney Thunder squad, I reckon assigning him gayle's bat or something similar will be enough to satisfy the masses.

Searched for it all over the internet (google images, spartan store, international cricket warehouse, gccc + more) and couldn't find it. The bat is either not been released yet or it's Aidan Blizzard's custom bat. The design is similar to the fluorescent green spartan bat he used in the bbl last year for a period but with a normal wood colour. I wouldn't worry about adding it to him for your Sydney Thunder squad, I reckon assigning him gayle's bat or something similar will be enough to satisfy the masses.

You're spot on. Same design he used last season - thanks.

All good. The design on the back certainly doesn't match any Spartan I can find online at the moment..
I think it might be a custom thunder one because of the fluro green colour in the design and what looks to be a thunderbolt on the back

Users who are viewing this thread