Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Why are you actively linking these players incorrectly?

Players don't just get linked automatically, so I have no idea what is happening. This one is somehow linked to Ben Cotton from Derbyshire...
Brother I have started creating the players from DBC 14. I use the randomised method to find best models for creating players but in DBC 17 there was no randomisation so I have to find best models from the all players no matter which team he was playing for. It is tough to create same player from same linked model. So if any one want my creations in their team it is your job to incorporate them in your team. Are you want good player creations or just ok players from same linked team?

Then at least unlink the player before you upload.

We have people recording videos on youtube saying to go and download your players, you think any random shmuk watching these videos is going to know how to navigate all the menus required to fix these mistakes?

Are you want good player creations or just ok players from same linked team?

Both?

seriously @rajsvm stop that. if you don't understand the linking just don't link them. going out of your way to link them incorrectly is actively harmful and just makes you a prize fegan.

the players are looking great but the linking is a huge part of it. don't be a dick.
Who are you to told me to stop. I made more than 500 players in DBC 14. You have no idea how much effort I have put in for DBC cricket if you know don't make these foolish comments on me. Put a poll on these forum and ask all members to whether they want to stop me to create players if they say yes I will stop creating players and unshare all of my creations from community. About linking please read the above post.

He's not having a go at your effort at all dude.

More that a large porting of your efforts goes to waste without the proper linking of players.

So you know that a large percentage of real world players have an equivalent on disc player with a fake name right?

Real life: Aaron Finch
In game: Adam Francis

The ondisc players all have their correct Date of births as well, so have google open and check them against each other.

simple, link Adam Francis to Aaron Finch.

First you must un link everything you've done of course.

Who are you to told me to stop. I made more than 500 players in DBC 14. You have no idea how much effort I have put in for DBC cricket if you know don't make these foolish comments on me. Put a poll on these forum and ask all members to whether they want to stop me to create players if they say yes I will stop creating players and unshare all of my creations from community. About linking please read the above post.

Seriously? Why can't just select 'Create Male Player' instead of overwriting an existing player, and not unlinking them?

No one is commenting on the quality of your creations, or anything you did in DBC14. Your uploads for DBC17 are actively damaging the community by uploading them with the incorrect links. So either link them correctly, or don't link them at all. I (and I imagine most people), would like a Martin Guptill they download to be part of the New Zealand team, and not Derbyshire.

It shouldn't be 'my job' to incorporate a creation into my team when the CORRECT ON-DISC EQUIVALENT is already in the team. What a lame attitude.

He is not telling you to stop making players,he is just telling you to link the players correctly to avoid doubling of players.

Then at least unlink the player before you upload.

We have people recording videos on youtube saying to go and download your players, you think any random shmuk watching these videos is going to know how to navigate all the menus required to fix these mistakes? I know they don't know how to fix that's why I asking any one to guide me to link players if that was not possible then show me how to unlink players.

It's the exact same process as in DBC14.

1. Link player
2. Find the correct on disc equivalent
3. Select your unlinked creation
4. Replace everything except Stats/Ratings (to keep on disc stats and ratings)

Done.

So you know that a large percentage of real world players have an equivalent on disc player with a fake name right?

Real life: Aaron Finch
In game: Adam Francis

The ondisc players all have their correct Date of births as well, so have google open and check them against each other.

simple, link Adam Francis to Aaron Finch.

First you must un link everything you've done of course.

Seriously? Why can't just select 'Create Male Player' instead of overwriting an existing player, and not unlinking them?

No one is commenting on the quality of your creations, or anything you did in DBC14. Your uploads for DBC17 are actively damaging the community by uploading them with the incorrect links. So either link them correctly, or don't link them at all. I (and I imagine most people), would like a Martin Guptill they download to be part of the New Zealand team, and not Derbyshire.

It shouldn't be 'my job' to incorporate a creation into my team when the CORRECT ON-DISC EQUIVALENT is already in the team. What a lame attitude.
I already told you the problems of creating players from base model even "create male player" has limitations. Please don't ask the same question to me and I don't know to how to unlink the players. Are you always create players from same link model?[DOUBLEPOST=1483255363][/DOUBLEPOST]
He is not telling you to stop making players,he is just telling you to link the players correctly to avoid doubling of players.
The same thing I ask to him how to do that.

hWJQ9gO.png

And how does creating a new player have limitations? It is the exact same creation suite as editing an existing on disc player.

Fission and I always create players using 'Create Male Player', and create it from scratch. We then link it to the correct on-disc equivalent as explained above.

I have never, ever (in DBC14 or DBC17), created a player by editing an on-disc player.

hWJQ9gO.png

And how does creating a new player have limitations? It is the exact same creation suite as editing an existing on disc player.

Fission and I always create players using 'Create Male Player', and create it from scratch. We then link it to the correct on-disc equivalent as explained above.

I have never, ever (in DBC14 or DBC17), created a player by editing an on-disc player.
I am not said that tools have limitations the player model have limitations to create the player I want. It has six region base model and six face shape inside that, how much player I can create from these even I have try that I will not get the likeness I want. Anyway it is not my way to do.

I am not said that tools have limitations the player model have limitations to create the player I want. It has six region base model and six face shape inside that, how much player I can create from these even I have try that I will not get the likeness I want. Anyway it is not my way to do.

Huh? That makes no sense.

So what you're saying is, you used this player (Beck Carlile on-disc)...

N9OG8en.png

...as a template for Martin Guptill, instead of just creating a brand new player. Why?! if you're going to do this, at least unlink it!

We don't really care how you do it as long as they are linked up properly mate. As suggested above you can "unlink" your creations and link them again to their correct on-disc equivalent. Just know that we are so thankful to you and all the other creators who have done some amazing work for us users who gets to enjoy it all for free.

Users who are viewing this thread