Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

You've used a method that has resulted in incorrectly linked players being uploaded to the server. I don't count that as a 'good' end result for anyone. I don't want Guptill playing for Derbyshire with 'Carlile' on his back.

If you use the Create New Player template (which has the ability to produce literally the exact same results), then you avoid the linking issue completely. On-disc players and custom created players are made using the exact same creation suite and models.
Whats wrong with you man how many times I say to you that I will unlink the players to avoid problems you ask the same question to me again and again. About the method of creation I beleive in my method of creation and unlinking will sort out the problems. Pls dont insist your method of creation to others all of them have their own way. Can you make sure all dbc player creators are using the same way you have done?

Whats wrong with you man how many times I say to you that I will unlink the players to avoid problems you ask the same question to me again and again. About the method of creation I beleive in my method of creation and unlinking will sort out the problems. Pls dont insist your method of creation to others all of them have their own way. Can you make sure all dbc player creators are using the same way you have done?

If you understand linking/unlinking, then do whatever you want. Creating a brand new player is the easiest way to avoid the issue if you still don't understand what linking means.

Just don't spread absolute bullshit on here that editing on-disc players provides a different result to using Create New Player. Editing on-disc players without understanding the implications is where problems arise.

JfuPWxE.png

One of these is your Guptill downloaded straight from the sever. The other one is a player I recreated using 'Create New Player' and uses the same sliders as your Guptill. They are the exact same thing (give or take where my slider setting isn't exactly the same as yours).

For those who want to create players and avoid any linking issues, just create a brand new player. It produces the same results as editing an existing on-disc player.

If likeness to create was the issue then why not use the players from DBC 14 in 17 academy as they would have some resemblance, correct me if I am wrong on this...Always have been a fan of @rajsvm creations in DBC 14 but yeah linking is a huge infact the main deal in the creations other it just messes the whole concept of "authenticity"...

If you understand linking/unlinking, then do whatever you want. Creating a brand new player is the easiest way to avoid the issue if you still don't understand what linking means.

Just don't spread absolute bullshit on here that editing on-disc players provides a different result to using Create New Player. Editing on-disc players without understanding the implications is where problems arise.

JfuPWxE.png

One of these is your Guptill downloaded straight from the sever. The other one is a player I recreated using 'Create New Player' and uses the same sliders as your Guptill. They are the exact same thing (give or take where my slider setting isn't exactly the same as yours).

For those who want to create players and avoid any linking issues, just create a brand new player. It produces the same results as editing an existing on-disc player.

I will look to linking from hereon to avoid problems but can you ask a question why you are not getting this guptill done earlier if you can create this on "Create New Player" or getting the same likness.

Untitled-1.jpg

why they not getting the likness of my david warner(right). Thats why i say that choosing right model is the main thing it will not always depended on "Create new player".

1) I haven't made Martin Guptill, so not sure what point you're trying to make - and I'm personally a fan of the one fissionmailed made using Create New Player. I'll be using his because I don't have to waste time fixing anything.
2) I have literally no idea what point you're tying to make by using your warped David Warner screenshot, and I genuinely don't think you understand the point I'm trying to make. Both of them are as bad as one another. There's no such thing as 'choosing the right model' - every single player in the game uses the exact same creation sliders and tools. There is nothing you can achieve by editing an on-disc player that can't be achieved by creating a new player.

1) I haven't made Martin Guptill, so not sure what point you're trying to make - and I'm personally a fan of the one fissionmailed made using Create New Player. I'll be using his because I don't have to waste time fixing anything.
2) I have literally no idea what point you're tying to make by using your warped David Warner screenshot, and I genuinely don't think you understand the point I'm trying to make. Both of them are as bad as one another.

I know you are not made the guptill but i told that why they not getting the same look as my creation if they can make anything from Create a New player use the base models.
I think you are not even saw my david warner creation in game. Use it on game then commend on this.

Last edited:
The same point has been made a thousand times. Can we just reiterate that @rajsvm can use his method if he also correctly links them afterwards and move on. We're all friends here.

The same point has been made a thousand times. Can we just reiterate that @rajsvm can use his method if he also correctly links them afterwards and move on. We're all friends here.

He can.

I'm now concerned with the larger issue that he wants to post that editing on-disc players provides some sort of benefit to creating a new player (in the form of sliders producing different results)

I know you are not made the guptill but i told that why they not getting the same look as my creation if they can make anything from Create a New player use the base models.
I think you are not even saw my david warner creation in game. Use it on game then commend on this.

Your Guptill isn't the 'gold standard' that every creation must look like. Fissionmailed made a Guptill that I personally think looks better - why doesn't your Guptill look like his?

And I've see your Warner in game - it doesn't look like your screenshot because your screenshot is warped and makes his head appear thinner and longer than it does in game.

Mate really this is going way out of the path from what @SnowyCasanova is trying to tell..The common thing in these posts at you being YOUR CREATIONS WILL GO TO WASTE and RATHER MAKE A MESS IN THE TEAM LINEUPS..Instead of getting appreciated for the efforts put in you would get frustration shown at you for messing up linking with wrong player...

They are trying to help you out by asking you to UNLINK THE PLAYERS and LINK THEM rightly for people to enjoy the player likeness you have been able to get in your creations..Understand mate..

Can you just acknowledge that Create New Player can achieve literally the exact same results as your method. If someone comes on here and thinks editing on-disc players produces different results, then that's not right.

There is no problem with using your method, as long as your correctly link players.

Can you just acknowledge that Create New Player can achieve literally the exact same results as your method. If someone comes on here and thinks editing on-disc players produces different results, then that's not right.

There is no problem with using your method, as long as your correctly link players.

Yes linking should be a problem if do in that way but you can correct that in someway. I did not talk about tools I know we all using same tools but the every players have different looks. Why there is different six region models and six different face shapes in the academy if you can create every thing from one base model. I am state that there is a truth in my point but you are not accepting at all.

Last edited:
Mate really this is going way out of the path from what @SnowyCasanova is trying to tell..The common thing in these posts at you being YOUR CREATIONS WILL GO TO WASTE and RATHER MAKE A MESS IN THE TEAM LINEUPS..Instead of getting appreciated for the efforts put in you would get frustration shown at you for messing up linking with wrong player...

They are trying to help you out by asking you to UNLINK THE PLAYERS and LINK THEM rightly for people to enjoy the player likeness you have been able to get in your creations..Understand mate..
It is not me they are not understand from the first two posts I say that i unlink them and do it correctly from hereon but they are asking the same thing again to me. The argument is that they are not accepting my point of you at all.

Yes linking should be a problem if do in that way but than correct that in someway. I did not talk about tools I know we all using same tools but the every players have different looks. Why there is different six region models and six different face shapes in the academy if you can create every thing from one base model. I am state that there is a truth in my point but you are not accepting at all.

NaB208l.png

Are you tweaking serious? I'm not saying everything can be made from the same face shape. When you create a new player, you can select the ethnicity and face shape. But given you don't create new players, you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

Choose the base model when creating a new player. You don't need to find some random player in the game with the same ethnicity/facial structure.

The point is that you're posting misinformation that you can't create any player you want when selecting "Create New Player".

Users who are viewing this thread