Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Huh? That makes no sense.

So what you're saying is, you used this player (Beck Carlile on-disc)...

N9OG8en.png

...as a template for Martin Guptill, instead of just creating a brand new player. Why?!
No need for any more argument really. If this is the way he likes to do it than let it be. As long as he fixes the linking issue it's fine.

No need for any more argument really. If this is the way he likes to do it than let it be. As long as he fixes the linking issue it's fine.

Looks like you quoted before I added "if you're going to do this, at least unlink it!"

Huh? That makes no sense.

So what you're saying is, you used this player (Beck Carlile on-disc)...

N9OG8en.png

...as a template for Martin Guptill, instead of just creating a brand new player. Why?!
Now you understand how I do. Look at this model it surely have resemblance if guptil. I don't know you find that but I feels that. Try to create the guptil from "create male player" option I am sure that it will not get the same likeness.

Now you understand how I do. Look at this model it surely have resemblance if guptil. I don't know you find that but I feels that. Try to create the guptil from "create male player" option I am sure that it will not get the same likeness.

Wow, it doesn't look a thing like Guptill. It doesn't matter what you start from. If all the settings are the same, it's going to look the same.

If you're going to use this bizarre method, at least get the linking correct.

Who are you to told me to stop. I made more than 500 players in DBC 14. You have no idea how much effort I have put in for DBC cricket if you know don't make these foolish comments on me. Put a poll on these forum and ask all members to whether they want to stop me to create players if they say yes I will stop creating players and unshare all of my creations from community. About linking please read the above post.

I'm someone who wants the community to have the best experience, and players being correctly linked is a huge part of that.

Incorrectly linked players messes things up for people in a big way, and messes up this forum too because we'll get people posting about players turning up in the wrong teams... BA will investigate it as a potential bug and waste time fixing real issues.

I'm telling you to stop uploading them incorrectly linked, because doing so makes you a dick.

I'm not telling you to stop making the players, which I have acknowledged look great.

As for the poll, how do you want me to word it: do you want players that look good but are incorrectly linked and will mess up whole modes of you game?

I reckon I know how that poll would be answered.

Wow, it doesn't look a thing like Guptill. It doesn't matter what you start from. If all the settings are the same, it's going to look the same.

If you're going to use this bizarre method, at least get the linking correct.
"bizarre method" that is my view which you cannot have. That's the difference between my creations and your creations. I done most of my creations with this "bizarre method" where I get good likeness. Don't say about linking always I will do that.

"bizarre method" that is my view which you cannot have. That's the difference between my creations and your creations. I done most of my creations with this "bizarre method" where I get good likeness. Don't say about linking always I will do that.

And you can achieve the exact same likeness using literally any template. It doesn't matter if you used an on-disc player or a 'Create New' player - if the settings are the same it's going to look exactly the same.'

I'm not commenting on the quality of your creations (in the past I have said you make great Indian players - which I've personally downloaded and had to fix broken links, and the Guptill is really good too), so I don't need you making snarky comments implying that yours are somehow superior to mine or fissionmailed because you've used a lazy method that has tweaked up links. At least I know Glenn Maxwell isn't blonde...

I'm someone who wants the community to have the best experience, and players being correctly linked is a huge part of that.

Incorrectly linked players messes things up for people in a big way, and messes up this forum too because we'll get people posting about players turning up in the wrong teams... BA will investigate it as a potential bug and waste time fixing real issues.

I'm telling you to stop uploading them incorrectly linked, because doing so makes you a dick.

I'm not telling you to stop making the players, which I have acknowledged look great.

As for the poll, how do you want me to word it: do you want players that look good but are incorrectly linked and will mess up whole modes of you game?

I reckon I know how that poll would be answered.
I admit that I take your word as wrong. About incorrect linking I mentioned that until now I did not look at linking rather than player creation because I don't know how to do that. How the poll would be like this. Do you want players that perfectly linked but no likeness. ex: An Indian player look like an African.

Do you understand how to properly link players now raj?

Think that's the key goal of this conversation

And you can achieve the exact same likeness using literally any template. It doesn't matter if you used an on-disc player or a 'Create New' player - if the settings are the same it's going to look exactly the same.'

I'm not commenting on the quality of your creations (in the past I have said you make great Indian players - which I've personally downloaded and had to fix broken links, and the Guptill is really good too), so I don't need you making snarky comments implying that yours are somehow superior to mine or fissionmailed because you've used a lazy method that has tweaked up links. At least I know Glenn Maxwell isn't blonde...
No way you can add same settings to " create male player" but results will be different and you finally end up dropping that creation. I am not say that i am superior or general to you and others I am just say about the difference. You callled this as lazy method no this is the best way to good likness that all people want. About Glenn Maxwell it was a mistake.[DOUBLEPOST=1483262688][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you understand how to properly link players now raj?

Think that's the key goal of this conversation
Ok I will do that.

You are categorically, objectively, 100% wrong.
I am categorically, objectively, 100%, 200%, 300%......... wrong the end results will be good. What you want if I do this way or that way it is my decision i am not ask you to accept me.

I am categorically, objectively, 100%, 200%, 300%......... wrong the end results will be good. What you want if I do this way or that way it is my decision i am not ask you to accept me.

You've used a method that has resulted in incorrectly linked players being uploaded to the server. I don't count that as a 'good' end result for anyone. I don't want Guptill playing for Derbyshire with 'Carlile' on his back.

If you use the Create New Player template (which has the ability to produce literally the exact same results), then you avoid the linking issue completely. On-disc players and custom created players are made using the exact same creation suite and models.

Users who are viewing this thread