Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

NaB208l.png

Are you tweaking serious? I'm not saying everything can be made from the same face shape. When you create a new player, you can select the ethnicity and face shape. But given you don't create new players, you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

Choose the base model when creating a new player. You don't need to find some random player in the game with the same ethnicity/facial structure.
Yes there are six enthicity and six face shape inside that. In earlier days I try to created using these but failed at number of times. I will getting better results when editing others. Any way if i unlink the player then it should not be a problem then why you are worrying about so much. Brother i am not saying you to accept me completetly try to understand there should be truth in my point of view. Yes any one can create players using " Create new player" but my view is different if you accept or not.

You said this - "No way you can add same settings to " create male player" but results will be different and you finally end up dropping that creation."

The results are not different. If the ethnicity, face shape and sliders are the same, then the results are the same. This is not a point of view, this is not an opinion - this is fact.

You said this - "No way you can add same settings to " create male player" but results will be different and you finally end up dropping that creation."

The results are not different. If the ethnicity, face shape and sliders are the same, then the results are the same. This is not a point of view, this is not an opinion - this is fact.
That was my experience. Thats true in my view. I am not misleading any people to do this way. It was my way of doing and I found success in that.

As an example I found this model from all players to create pat cummins and I am sure that it will be a success.

cum.PNG

Anyway pls stop this conversation you are not going to accept my method of doing so it should be waste I keep talking about this.

Last edited:
If likeness to create was the issue then why not use the players from DBC 14 in 17 academy as they would have some resemblance, correct me if I am wrong on this...Always have been a fan of @rajsvm creations in DBC 14 but yeah linking is a huge infact the main deal in the creations other it just messes the whole concept of "authenticity"...

actually, there is an issue in the dbc14 players being brought through, they get linked to the wrong player (and also have the wrong nationality). i haven't fixed all of mine yet, which is why i haven't listed the rebel and other retro teams i've done via this method. but sadly it's not a solution.

bottom line is it's a pointless conversation. snowy is right you can get the same result through create new as editing an existing player, but if raj prefers the second method it's his responsibility - if he is trying to help the community rather than just get glory for making good players - to either unlink them, or unlink and re-link them to the correct player. that's about an extra minute or two for each player.

all anyone wants on this forum is good players, linked correctly. if raj contributes to that fantastic, and it'd be great if he was doing work that meant the others didn't have to duplicate effort. but instead what he is doing now is harming what everyone here wants to acheive.

Mate really this is going way out of the path from what @SnowyCasanova is trying to tell..The common thing in these posts at you being YOUR CREATIONS WILL GO TO WASTE and RATHER MAKE A MESS IN THE TEAM LINEUPS..Instead of getting appreciated for the efforts put in you would get frustration shown at you for messing up linking with wrong player...

They are trying to help you out by asking you to UNLINK THE PLAYERS and LINK THEM rightly for people to enjoy the player likeness you have been able to get in your creations..Understand mate..

well said. THIS X 99.94

That was my experience. Thats true in my view. I am not misleading any people to do this way. It was my way of doing and I found success in that. Pls stop this conversation you are not going to accept my method of doing so it should be waste I keep talking about this.

And yet again, you're missing the point and changing the subject. I'm not discussing what works or doesn't work for you. I'm not discussing what you "think" your experience is.

The fact is, if you put the sliders, in the exact same spot (with the same ethnicity and face shape), there is no difference between starting a new player, and editing an on-disc one. You said "results will be different" - they won't be.

If you can definitely figure out how to link things properly, then create players however you want.

It is not me they are not understand from the first two posts I say that i unlink them and do it correctly from hereon but they are asking the same thing again to me. The argument is that they are not accepting my point of you at all.

you need to go back and fix the ones you already did, not just start doing the new ones properly. you've released a lot of players that will mess up people's games.

you need to go back and fix the ones you already did, not just start doing the new ones properly. you've released a lot of players that will mess up people's games.

Not only fixing the link, but also fixing the Shirt name and Commentary name.

I am not asking anyone to download my creations. People will download if they want. There are thousands of creations in community they are all not properly linked but you say that I am the one mess up people. You are not the instructor to decide what I do or not. I do whatever I want.

I am not asking anyone to download my creations. People will download if they want. There are thousands of creations in community they are all not properly linked but you say that I am the one mess up people. You are not the instructor to decide what I do or not. I do whatever I want.

And they wont want to because it will seriously hinder their gaming experience. You made an awesome Murali Vijay - if someone downloads it without you fixing it, he'll be playing for a South African domestic team instead of India.

And if they take him into career mode, the age will be wrong.

i'm not aware of anyone else pushing themselves as the best creator while wilfully uploading players that will mess up others' game, and if i was i'd say the same to them as to you - stop being a dick.

but at least you've admitted now you do it for your own "glory" rather than helping the community. which is why i will stick to the snowy, fission & llewellyn creations - great results, done properly, to help the community.

i'm on record in this thread saying it would be great if snowy and the others could use your creations as they were good, and save themselves effort. now i see why they - and nobody else in their right mind - would touch your creations with a barge pole. you might as well make an 8ft black alastair cook as one linked to a right arm spinner from kent, it's the same result: an incorrectly done player who will mess up people's game.

we had exactly this nonsense with chunnster during the dbc14. you're this year's chunnster. well done.

@rajsvm You clearly have no idea on the amount of people who praise your creations...All the above ones do too..They even wanted to create the Indian team with your creations as they were really good but couldnt as you lock them up for any modifications to make them into a team..If you want to keep your likeness skills as a trophy , then sure you can but linking makes wrong player into wrong teams which makes your hard work go waste...

Its because you feel you are questioned for your creations but no they themselves know the amount of time that goes into it having created many teams themselves..Just COMMUNICATE as Creators, not as a competitors competing on who makes the best stuff...

Users who are viewing this thread