Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Has anyone had an issue where searching for teams comes up with the message "the academy service is unavailable". Any way this can this be fixed? I can search and download single players and bats fine

Has anyone had an issue where searching for teams comes up with the message "the academy service is unavailable". Any way this can this be fixed? I can search and download single players and bats fine

Seems to happen a lot on PC for me. Hoping it'll be sorted before release though as it's still the old beta demo at the moment really. Unless you mean on consoles, then I don't know, haha!

I am getting it aswell at the moment. Im hoping maybe this is happening because they are doing patch 3 or something.

Seems to happen a lot on PC for me. Hoping it'll be sorted before release though as it's still the old beta demo at the moment really. Unless you mean on consoles, then I don't know, haha!
No I'm on console unfortunately, really starting to f**k me off! Haven't been able to download a single team or any of my created stadiums[DOUBLEPOST=1483439021][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am getting it aswell at the moment. Im hoping maybe this is happening because they are doing patch 3 or something.
Thanks hopefully that's the case and I can stop getting angry haha. Have had the game since Christmas and only got the chance to play it twice as I've been away, both times I've had issues with the academy and not been able to download teams

How many downloads are you requesting, I find it happens often if you select 50 to download, try reducing the number to 20

Working my way gradually through the Dolphins players. Here's my first attempt at creating any player, Cameron Delport. Quite happy with how it turned out. Hoping to having the squad done in a couple of days.

Excellent for a first attempt, I absolutely suck at making likenesses, I can't even make my own face! :(

Love the arm tattoos

Just wondering whether fission, snowy and llewfelynf are gonna make ca xi?

Working my way gradually through the Dolphins players. Here's my first attempt at creating any player, Cameron Delport. Quite happy with how it turned out. Hoping to having the squad done in a couple of days.

That's really good, better then my Titans players:clap

IMG_3366.JPG

Andrew Birch of the warriors. Hoping to get them all done by Friday

Delhi Daredevils on the server.
All starting players as well as some reserves with correct name and likeness
Credit to @Faizk for doing the team logo, @Munkeymomo whose Slazenger logo I used. and User BRMj for the players. All other logos/kit designs done by me.
IMG_3367.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread