Correct link.

But,

DOB is wrong
age is wrong
Shirt name should be in all caps?

and

DINIE seems like a poor choice for the voice

it's a start.
Dob and age is based on links I never try to edit that and shirt name and voice are small mistakes pls dont keep complaining. I am mainly looking for player creation. I do these player creations at night after I came back from work so I have no times to look at other things rather than likeness and links.[DOUBLEPOST=1483510664][/DOUBLEPOST]
Plus shirt number, skills and bat/gear. I guess there is more to it than just making a face.
Shirt number I am not look at that it was time wasting. Skills is replaced with linked player to get correct overall rating.

Last edited:
Dob and age is based on links I never try to edit that and shirt name and voice are small mistakes pls dont keep complaining. I am mainly looking for player creation.[DOUBLEPOST=1483510664][/DOUBLEPOST]
Shirt number I am not look at that it was time wasting. Skills is replaced with linked player to get correct overall rating.

Well then you're still linking them incorrectly then, because the correct Pat Cummins equivalent has the correct birthdate (08/05/1993) and is a 70 overall fast bowler (not a 25 overall batsman who bowls off spin).

I'm not complaining complaining about small mistakes. I'm complaining about things where others took the time to get it correct for the sake of the community, and you're just completely ignoring them.

Not complaining.

DOB should be correct and age is always set to 0 so you must've changed it.

Screwing around with age will mess with the career mode so set it so it is correct.

Sounds like you don't want any help at all, and that's all I'm trying to do so that's that, get tweaked.

Well then you're still linking them incorrectly then, because the correct Pat Cummins equivalent has the correct birthdate (08/05/1993) and is a 70 overall fast bowler (not a 25 overall batsman who bowls off spin).

I'm not complaining complaining about small mistakes. I'm complaining about things where others took the time to get it correct for the sake of the community, and you're just completely ignoring them.
No man you saw the linked on disc player id for Cummins is it wrong? If then told the correct id. I do it correctly it was not my mistake.[DOUBLEPOST=1483511812][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not complaining.

Screwing around with age will mess with the career mode so set it so it is correct.

Sounds like you don't want any help at all, and that's all I'm trying to do so that's that, get tweaked.
Linking not change dob and age? Someone earlier says it does.

No man you saw the linked on disc player id for Cummins is it wrong? If then told the correct id. I do it correctly it was not my mistake.[DOUBLEPOST=1483511812][/DOUBLEPOST]
Linking not change dob and change? Someone earlier says it does.

In choosing the correct link, you've somehow still managed to get it wrong. Top is the on-disc Cummins (using a fresh Academy profile so it's 100% on-disc), bottom is what I downloaded from the server. It's so so so easy to avoid this issue, just create a new player, enter the correct information, then link it...

jiyY7jW.png

Alfie Ahmed is the on-disc player you edited. His birthday is 26/06/1984, wears #46, voice is Dinie, is a top order right hand batsman who bowls finger spin. And for some reason, you've manually entered an overall of 25.

This is why you shouldn't just edit a random on-disc player.

Most of the other players I looked at seemed fine (with the exception of shirt names and numbers). No numbers or bats assigned for those interested in downloading.

Not complaining.

Now that you mention age, when the real life date goes past a players birthday will their age change or is it a manual process?

Manual, it is so you could play with classic players in a career mode without them retiring straight away.

@Markkkkk @Krokenoster @Jerm @Oddball
And anyone else willing to help

Guys we need to man up and finish the SA domestic sides. I propose we tag team and finish the Titans and Knights. We can always help @voiceofreason and @TekkogsSteve with the Dolphins and Warriors after we are done. But I reckon we should tackle Knights first and split it between the 5 of us. That would only mean making 3 players each. Next to nothing and we would be complete in absolutely no time. Let's just do it guys ! Thoughts?

Last edited:
It's ok we will give u the less significant players to do. Just need help though bud.

I'll have Dolphins done by Friday (nz time) if that works? And am more than happy to help out with other teams and players. Including NZ domestic players eventually

Users who are viewing this thread