Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

There's a few, was gonna knock most of em out tomorrow as I'm off. Cody Chetty, Imraan Khan and Sarel Erwee are ones that come to mind you can have a crack at? I can then knock out the rest out by end of tomorrow then. Thanks bud!

I'm getting through the Titans. Also if possible the teams aren't very accurate on disk so when you 'finish' your team it's always a good idea to check the Sunfoil Series and T20 Challenge stats so you can add a couple of players who aren't in.

Edit: Also the players who were banned for match fixing are still in game so make sure you remove them.

Kings Shirt...

upload_2017-1-4_15-25-28.png

There's a few, was gonna knock most of em out tomorrow as I'm off. Cody Chetty, Imraan Khan and Sarel Erwee are ones that come to mind you can have a crack at? I can then knock out the rest out by end of tomorrow then. Thanks bud!
All done mate ! Any others?

Incredible work @Llewelynf

Having worked on some logos/kits myself recently I can't fathom how you get all these complicated designs to work.

Don't think people actually get how much work you put into these. Awesome stuff.

Yes its difficult to make logos on the academy or import svg.
So hats off to @Llewellyn for his time and effort to give us such awesome stuffs.

Share function wasn't around when I did all those, and since then the uniforms got removed from the game, I do have all the svgs so it's just a matter of putting them back together, but I'm taking a break from all major academy stuff.

I'll upload them within a month I think, when some players are done from that era.
Mate that would be sensational. I cant wait! I will be waiting patiently for the great day to arrive when they are on the academy.

Thanks!!!

Finally finished the Dolphins. Each player per their (Dolphins) wiki page has been uploaded and shared to the server. I may add more should I see new players play or be added. Do me let me know if there are any errors, as I am sure there are a couple, been doing this for about 10 hours straight. Didn't change attributes and just gave a rough estimate to the non disc players. Here's a couple of the better creations I made.

User is s0nnench94

Calvin Savage:

Vaughn van Jaarsveld:

Kyle Nipper:

Daryn Smit:

Daryn Dupavillon:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread