Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Q. How can I search and download a specific kit from academy? I tried searching kits but didn't find an option as you can only search and download "Bats", "Logos", "Players" and "Teams". I want to download kits used during Benson & Hedges tourneys in 80s but have no idea how I can do so.

Q. How can I search and download a specific kit from academy? I tried searching kits but didn't find an option as you can only search and download "Bats", "Logos", "Players" and "Teams". I want to download kits used during Benson & Hedges tourneys in 80s but have no idea how I can do so.
Have those kits even been made?

Have those kits even been made?

Some of them are. Check out Blocker's retro thread and he has a few 92 WC kits up there. Want to find out if I can somehow only download/use the kits without downloading the retro teams/players.

Some of them are. Check out Blocker's retro thread and he has a few 92 WC kits up there. Want to find out if I can somehow only download/use the kits without downloading the retro teams/players.
Yeah I've been seeing those creations, didn't know that tourny used those kits. A bit young for that time haha

Yeah I've been seeing those creations, didn't know that tourny used those kits. A bit young for that time haha

I love those and the ones used in 80s Benson & Hedges series. Have seen them only on old match highlights and somehow like them much more than the current kits. Would love to replace the current ones with the old retro ones from 80s or early 90s.

As far as I know, kits come with the team. So when you download the team and select the option to download the team with logos, you also get the kit for that team.

As far as I know, kits come with the team. So when you download the team and select the option to download the team with logos, you also get the kit for that team.

Ok. In that case I would suggest Big Ant to have an option to download kits similar to "Bats", "Logos", "Teams", "Players" in the next iteration.

Ok. In that case I would suggest Big Ant to have an option to download kits similar to "Bats", "Logos", "Teams", "Players" in the next iteration.

I'm pretty sure they won't need another iteration to add this option... In DBC14 you could download a team and copy their kit over to another team.

I'm guessing it will be patched in like the select kit option which only became available after a patch.

Last edited:
Wow, it doesn't look a thing like Guptill. It doesn't matter what you start from. If all the settings are the same, it's going to look the same.

If you're going to use this bizarre method, at least get the linking correct.
To be fair if you look closely the face seems like Guptill, atleast to me anyways.

I havve done an Australian and Pakistan kit from 81/82 series colors are a little bit off when you use them in a match but look pretty close beforehand I have done the overlays in logos username sid333 and blocker has done The b and h logo stumps and ball check them out and adjust the colours if you think they are not quite right they are also connected to Australia and Pakistan 80's teams

Theunis de Bruyn:

Don%20Bradman%20Cricket%2017_20170108225132_zps9vgpnv8n.jpg

Has anyone come across an issue where there are duplicate players when setting line-ups in the academy (but not duplicate players in the remove player list), and where you only have a limited selection to choose for captain/WK/opening bowlers (in this case I only have 4 to choose from ...). If so, how did you manage to fix it?

Has anyone come across an issue where there are duplicate players when setting line-ups in the academy (but not duplicate players in the remove player list), and where you only have a limited selection to choose for captain/WK/opening bowlers (in this case I only have 4 to choose from ...). If so, how did you manage to fix it?

Yes and no idea how to fix it properly, on my PC my Associate lineups were a mess until I downloaded Munkeymomos graphics and overwrote his default lineups. Was all good then but that's more a workaround than actual fix.

As an aside, can anybody on the PC demo currently download bats with logos? I'd like to know if it's just me having issues or if it's everyone.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread