Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

@karolkarol Very frustrating. I also tried removing a player from the roster, but it removed a different player ... may return to this when the patch is released which will hopefully fix issues like this.

Made some faces; credit to whoever updated the names, stats, etc. from the generics. I just used "Get Best" and changed the faces:

Photo_Jan_08,_3_37_39_PM.jpg

Photo_Jan_08,_3_37_27_PM.jpg

Photo_Jan_08,_3_37_57_PM.jpg

Photo_Jan_08,_3_38_10_PM.jpg

Photo_Jan_08_3_37_27_PM.jpg

Made some faces; credit to whoever updated the names, stats, etc. from the generics. I just used "Get Best" and changed the faces:

Photo_Jan_08,_3_37_39_PM.jpg

Photo_Jan_08,_3_37_27_PM.jpg

Photo_Jan_08,_3_37_57_PM.jpg

Photo_Jan_08,_3_38_10_PM.jpg

Photo_Jan_08_3_37_27_PM.jpg
Great work, if you'd like to make the England women's team that'd be great, I know the get best England team (should be the one with my kits) is missing Kate Cross from the squad for sure. The more women's players we get it'll be easier to get a KIA Super League made up

IMG_3561.JPG
IMG_3562.JPG
IMG_3569.JPG
Just for some fun I made a 'British and Northern Irish XI' or Great Britain team from the players in the academy after I thought of an interesting idea for would their logo would be and promptly butchering it in the logo creator! As would be expected, Its basically England plus Porterfield and Momsen

Anybody know Wh1t3ShAd0w2885?

F2idRgy.png

I don't think he quite understands all of his 'creations' are actually using logos made by @Llewelynf
I shall drop him a message on Xbox and see how he responds, I really think he needs English lessons, "to enjoy not exploited"??

EDIT: Seems he has an account on here with the same username, last active on Xmas Eve

F2idRgy.png

I don't think he quite understands all of his 'creations' are actually using logos made by @Llewelynf
That's funny.[DOUBLEPOST=1483919516][/DOUBLEPOST]Do you think that's aimed at me? That would be the funniest thing ever...

I asked if he made the logos for his bats and if he could give me some tips. I'll post a response if I get one

I actually think he might be aiming at a guy called Flyrider57. He seems to be putting up some of this guys bats. I just scrolled through the bats and literally 8 out of 10 have my logos. I should make my own Bat "thread". HAHA

F2idRgy.png

Yeah had a look at this today, laughed so hard hahah[DOUBLEPOST=1483921113][/DOUBLEPOST]
View attachment 179590 View attachment 179591 View attachment 179589 Just for some fun I made a 'British and Northern Irish XI' or Great Britain team from the players in the academy after I thought of an interesting idea for would their logo would be and promptly butchering it in the logo creator! As would be expected, Its basically England plus Porterfield and Momsen

Sterling? Kits look amazing

Yeah had a look at this today, laughed so hard hahah[DOUBLEPOST=1483921113][/DOUBLEPOST]

Sterling? Kits look amazing

Do you mean us he in it or is that who the person in the picture is? He isn't but I should probably add him. The guy in the picture is Cook. Thanks but the only part of the kits I made were the team logo and the union jack design. The Nat West and addidas logos were logos already in the academy (I think they were made by one of @Llewelynf or @Munkeymomo)

As an aside, can anybody on the PC demo currently download bats with logos? I'd like to know if it's just me having issues or if it's everyone.

I've definitely had problems recently. I've given up on the PC demo completely at this point unfortunately. I can't download anything without it crashing so I figured I may as well just wait now and sort everything out on the full game. I assume if you deleted your academy save data you might be able to download again, if it's the logo memory issue but I don't know. I still think it would help to have a 'download team without stadiums' option, as they seem to include a lot of logos that take up more space, and I can't use them on the demo practice anyway because they slow the frame rate down. I definitely didn't have problems downloading things before the stadiums started getting attached to teams. Not sure if that'll be resolved for the full game or not though. Do we know if this logo memory issue will be solved for PC release anyway? There won't be much point downloading until that's sorted, I guess.

I've definitely had problems recently. I've given up on the PC demo completely at this point unfortunately. I can't download anything without it crashing so I figured I may as well just wait now and sort everything out on the full game. I assume if you deleted your academy save data you might be able to download again, if it's the logo memory issue but I don't know. I still think it would help to have a 'download team without stadiums' option, as they seem to include a lot of logos that take up more space, and I can't use them on the demo practice anyway because they slow the frame rate down. I definitely didn't have problems downloading things before the stadiums started getting attached to teams. Not sure if that'll be resolved for the full game or not though. Do we know if this logo memory issue will be solved for PC release anyway? There won't be much point downloading until that's sorted, I guess.
You can always just download them and manually delete all the adboard logos

You can always just download them and manually delete all the adboard logos

With the number of teams being downloaded, and the number of stadiums associated with them, it probably wouldn't be worth the effort. I'm planning on sticking to the on-disc stadiums though, unless the frame rate issue is resolved, so I'll have to go through editing the stadiums all back for each team I download anyway. No point coming up against a team in Career mode if their stadium makes the game unplayable.

Users who are viewing this thread