Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Guys Just got the game and looking for the best Ireland Team to download with the right kits/players?
Who should i search?
Can someone recommend a good one?

@karolkarol - I decided to try deleting my academy and decals data to restore everything to default, and found I was able to download bats, teams, logos, etc again if that helps you? Just to test it, I was able to download a team and assign a few new bats that had been created to see what they looked like and things like that. However, I'm assuming that until the full PC version is released (or possibly after?), the problems with censored players and too many logos crashing the game (or stopping you downloading anything else on the academy even when you don't actually have that much) will persist. It's just a shame those things are still there at the moment. I know I have things I want to edit even after downloading all the teams made by everyone on here, but at the moment I feel I can't get started because I don't know when or how those things will be fixed. I might try and do a few little things here and there over the next few days, but I reckon I'll just start over from scratch for my actual academy profile as soon as the full game's available, and just download anything I've been able to sort out that way. Hopefully all the crashes and censorship issues are sorted by then too.

@karolkarol - I decided to try deleting my academy and decals data to restore everything to default, and found I was able to download bats, teams, logos, etc again if that helps you? Just to test it, I was able to download a team and assign a few new bats that had been created to see what they looked like and things like that. However, I'm assuming that until the full PC version is released (or possibly after?), the problems with censored players and too many logos crashing the game (or stopping you downloading anything else on the academy even when you don't actually have that much) will persist. It's just a shame those things are still there at the moment. I know I have things I want to edit even after downloading all the teams made by everyone on here, but at the moment I feel I can't get started because I don't know when or how those things will be fixed. I might try and do a few little things here and there over the next few days, but I reckon I'll just start over from scratch for my actual academy profile as soon as the full game's available, and just download anything I've been able to sort out that way. Hopefully all the crashes and censorship issues are sorted by then too.

Cheers I might give that a bash, I want to get some of these new bats into my associate sides.

Hey Guys !
I got the game last week and been downloading players,teams,bats and stadiums created by people on this thread.I just wanted to say thanks to every creator for making my DBC 17 experience awesome.Keep up the good work guys ! :)

I actually think he might be aiming at a guy called Flyrider57. He seems to be putting up some of this guys bats. I just scrolled through the bats and literally 8 out of 10 have my logos. I should make my own Bat "thread". HAHA

That Flyrider57 sounds familiar. Think he's copied a couple of mine too. I did the adult thing and downvoted them and moved on with my life.

Is it possible to play two player with the downloaded teams? Have tried it with the guest account and my brothers psn but all the teams come up as censored when trying to play two player matches

Supposedly as long as both controllers are logged in with a valid PSN account it should work.

2006/07 Australian Ashes squad, hoping to have all players done in next week or so, then might try england.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I'm facing a weird issue with some teams. In the lineup section, I can't select a captain or wicket keeper. If I make any changes some players appear twice in the lineup even though there is only one linked version. When I'm trying to start a game with these teams it crashes on loading screen.

Anyone else has faced this issue? Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: Never mind I've just found a fix for this. What I did was I unlinked the corrupt teams and deleted them from custom section as well. Then, I've downloaded them again and replaced all players. Voilà... it worked.

Last edited:
Okay, so all 8 domestic teams from bangladesh are up. Barisal, Chittagong, Dhaka, Dhaka Metro, Rangpur, Rajshahi and Sylhet.

I'll open a new thread explaining what's up with the dhaka metro and rangpur, as they aren't linked yet, because the Bangladesh domestic slide only allows 6 teams, so annoying! I hope they patch it so I can include the other two. All players that were in the game and also in these domestic sides are linked but facing a major problem as even after linking, its duplicating players. I don't know how to fix this, maybe have to wai for a patch. But they are the same players and even show up the same. Will post everything on the thread soon, I hope people rate and download, it took me 3 weeks to get these out!

Okay, so all 8 domestic teams from bangladesh are up. Barisal, Chittagong, Dhaka, Dhaka Metro, Rangpur, Rajshahi and Sylhet.

I'll open a new thread explaining what's up with the dhaka metro and rangpur, as they aren't linked yet, because the Bangladesh domestic slide only allows 6 teams, so annoying! I hope they patch it so I can include the other two. All players that were in the game and also in these domestic sides are linked but facing a major problem as even after linking, its duplicating players. I don't know how to fix this, maybe have to wai for a patch. But they are the same players and even show up the same. Will post everything on the thread soon, I hope people rate and download, it took me 3 weeks to get these out!
What's your academy name? Must have missed it

Users who are viewing this thread