Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

I think the problem may be that they are part of the team download....because u will notice that the bats do not appear in your bat editor, so maybe downloading the bats first into the bat editor then downloading the teams....argh i dont know... its a huge problem BA need to fix, I have reported it in bugs section.
I haven't downloaded any teams as of yet cause when I did it just kept crashing I have made a couple of custom teams with am using at the moment but yeah maube what Jerm has said could be the problem

I think the problem may be that they are part of the team download....because u will notice that the bats do not appear in your bat editor, so maybe downloading the bats first into the bat editor then downloading the teams....argh i dont know... its a huge problem BA need to fix, I have reported it in bugs section.
This doesn't work either. I am the original creator with all bats in the editor. Yet mine get duplicated too.

This doesn't work either. I am the original creator with all bats in the editor. Yet mine get duplicated too.

Could the problem be that it asks 'You already have a local version of *logo name* with this sharing ID' when it asks you to replace it - would that mean that if the uploader of the team is different (Casper, fissionmailed, Friedlele7, etc), the sharing ID would be different so it would duplicate the logos of the bats too without asking? Or even within the team, does the academy remember the original sharing ID of the bats as well? I just tried downloading the uploaded Tasmania team as an example, and got almost a dozen Bat Texture Copy logos just from that one team, even though I had said don't replace logos.

I'm guessing at this point it might be better to wait until this is all sorted out before going on a mass downloading session? :-/

Could the problem be that it asks 'You already have a local version of *logo name* with this sharing ID' when it asks you to replace it - would that mean that if the uploader of the team is different (Casper, fissionmailed, Friedlele7, etc), the sharing ID would be different so it would duplicate the logos of the bats too without asking? Or even within the team, does the academy remember the original sharing ID of the bats as well? I just tried downloading the uploaded Tasmania team as an example, and got almost a dozen Bat Texture Copy logos just from that one team, even though I had said don't replace logos.

I'm guessing at this point it might be better to wait until this is all sorted out before going on a mass downloading session? :-/
This is my theory when it comes to stadiums..... quite possible that its everywhere.... every sharing ID gets saved!

I've seen a few issues about making a team line up and having duplicate players made when changing the positions. How is this fixed?

And also when selecting the opening bowlers/wicket keeper I'm only given as little as 2 options each time and they have both been batsmen before so it's impossible to change.

I've seen a few issues about making a team line up and having duplicate players made when changing the positions. How is this fixed?

And also when selecting the opening bowlers/wicket keeper I'm only given as little as 2 options each time and they have both been batsmen before so it's impossible to change.

Yeah mate it's an annoying issue. What I did was I unlinked the corrupt teams and deleted them from custom section as well. Then, I've downloaded them again and said "yes" to replace current player with new. It worked for me.
If you've made any changes to the team kits and stuff that you don't wanna lose, make sure to share them before deleting.

Yeah mate it's an annoying issue. What I did was I unlinked the corrupt teams and deleted them from custom section as well. Then, I've downloaded them again and said "yes" to replace current player with new. It worked for me.
If you've made any changes to the team kits and stuff that you don't wanna lose, make sure to share them before deleting.
I went out of the game then back in and the duplicate players are gone from the line ups but they have reset. It says it's saving but it hasn't. Tried twice now for the same result, bloody annoying as Ive got all the player want to get this Auckland team out to @Llewelynf so he can upload it with the kits

I went out of the game then back in and the duplicate players are gone from the line ups but they have reset. It says it's saving but it hasn't. Tried twice now for the same result, bloody annoying as Ive got all the player want to get this Auckland team out to @Llewelynf so he can upload it with the kits

In that case you can still share it as it is. The person downloads the team should not face this problem. I've noticed it happens when you edit on-disc players and/or add/remove players to the squad.

In that case you can still share it as it is. The person downloads the team should not face this problem. I've noticed it happens when you edit on-disc players and/or add/remove players to the squad.
Sweet I'll give that a go! Cheers

Seems like India has got a new Jersey

15965519_1644986098848545_4384767147999474307_n.jpg

Looks very dull to me..

Does anyone have IPL kits/know of good kits? Reckon I'll start doing a couple of them and I'm sure a couple of others will help.

Actually I think it will be easier if someone does the Indian domestic teams because all the players will be done, but there's no chance I'm doing 174 Indian sides.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread