Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Does anyone have IPL kits/know of good kits? Reckon I'll start doing a couple of them and I'm sure a couple of others will help.

Actually I think it will be easier if someone does the Indian domestic teams because all the players will be done, but there's no chance I'm doing 174 Indian sides.
I am busy with them right now. The IPL I mean not the other 174 sides.

Seems like India has got a new Jersey

15965519_1644986098848545_4384767147999474307_n.jpg

Looks very dull to me..

Thought Nike dropped India?

Didn't get the 174 reference?

They are referring to the number of Indian domestic sides (obviously an exaggeration). There are 28 main teams in Indian Domestic arena. To all the experts: Is it possible to export teams from DBC14 Academy and import them again in DBC17?

Reactions: DAP
They are referring to the number of Indian domestic sides (obviously an exaggeration). There are 28 main teams in Indian Domestic arena. To all the experts: Is it possible to export teams from DBC14 Academy and import them again in DBC17?
Thanks. Even 28 is a lot, haahahaah!

yes just search in DBC17 academy, there is a option somewhere to select DBC14 academy...(in the filter somewhere)

Hey guys I've run into an issue, I've tried to duplicate the adidas badge and change the colour of it. It works fine within the academy, but when I go into a match it is the original colour. Anyone know how to fix this?

Hey guys I've run into an issue, I've tried to duplicate the adidas badge and change the colour of it. It works fine within the academy, but when I go into a match it is the original colour. Anyone know how to fix this?

Happened to me as well. You need to duplicate the changed one again and delete the originally changed one. Then apply the other changed one in the academy

Users who are viewing this thread