Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Okay, so all 8 domestic teams from bangladesh are up. Barisal, Chittagong, Dhaka, Dhaka Metro, Rangpur, Rajshahi and Sylhet.

I'll open a new thread explaining what's up with the dhaka metro and rangpur, as they aren't linked yet, because the Bangladesh domestic slide only allows 6 teams, so annoying! I hope they patch it so I can include the other two. All players that were in the game and also in these domestic sides are linked but facing a major problem as even after linking, its duplicating players. I don't know how to fix this, maybe have to wai for a patch. But they are the same players and even show up the same. Will post everything on the thread soon, I hope people rate and download, it took me 3 weeks to get these out!
The only time it duplicates players when linking is when you put the NEW player in the team instead of the OLD and then link them.

Well it didn't for me this time haha
I found this on my ps4 when playing with a mate. It worked for me when I was signed in as player one and when he signed in I pressed the ps button so it was on my screen before I opened DBC. After that, when selecting teams you need to press x at the same time otherwise the second player gets some random team

Need some help from the experts here.
I've got a tons of duplicate logos which are really unnecessary. For example, I've like 40-50 copies of @Llewelynf's bat texture. I assumee every time I downloaded a bat it created duplicates. My question is if I delete these extra copies and just keep 1 of them, is it going to affect me in any ways? Will it mess up anything?

Need some help from the experts here.
I've got a tons of duplicate logos which are really unnecessary. For example, I've like 40-50 copies of @Llewelynf's bat texture. I assumee every time I downloaded a bat it created duplicates. My question is if I delete these extra copies and just keep 1 of them, is it going to affect me in any ways? Will it mess up anything?
Yes if you delete them they will be all blank I had same problem had to delete them all and redownload bats individually and say no to replace new bat texture it took me hours to fiix it all up now I only have few bat textures in my logo list did the same with ad boards but will have to do add adboards to my stadiums again when I am ready to use them

Yes if you delete them they will be all blank I had same problem had to delete them all and redownload bats individually and say no to replace new bat texture it took me hours to fiix it all up now I only have few bat textures in my logo list did the same with ad boards but will have to do add adboards to my stadiums again when I am ready to use them
But I've said no to replace new bat texture every single time I've downloaded a bat just to avoid this. Didn't work for some reason :(

But I've said no to replace new bat texture every single time I've downloaded a bat just to avoid this. Didn't work for some reason :(
I think the problem may be that they are part of the team download....because u will notice that the bats do not appear in your bat editor, so maybe downloading the bats first into the bat editor then downloading the teams....argh i dont know... its a huge problem BA need to fix, I have reported it in bugs section.

I think the problem may be that they are part of the team download....because u will notice that the bats do not appear in your bat editor, so maybe downloading the bats first into the bat editor then downloading the teams....argh i dont know... its a huge problem BA need to fix, I have reported it in bugs section.
Don't break your head mate haha thanks anyways. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. Fingers crossed!

What we need is for Big Ant to update the bats so that we wouldn't need to keep using that bat texture. It would make putting the bats together less of a ballache and would prevent all those duplicates. It seems silly to have to waste 4 slots on each bat just to make it look like actual wood.

So, I think it's because the bat uses four different layers of the texture. In essence, if you had one copy of it and literally went through every bat and just selected that 1 for the first four layers you could delete the rest. That would take a while because you would have to go through each batsmen.

Users who are viewing this thread