Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Can anyone try and find the correct colours for this helmet?

masuri-test-cricket-helmet.jpg

Looks pretty blue/purple.

Finally finished the Dolphins. Each player per their (Dolphins) wiki page has been uploaded and shared to the server. I may add more should I see new players play or be added. Do me let me know if there are any errors, as I am sure there are a couple, been doing this for about 10 hours straight. Didn't change attributes and just gave a rough estimate to the non disc players. Here's a couple of the better creations I made.

User is s0nnench94

Calvin Savage:

Vaughn van Jaarsveld:

Kyle Nipper:

Daryn Smit:

Daryn Dupavillon:

Smit and Vaughn are fantastic!

Right. So now when I edit my players lineup pre game it makes doubles of the players while I'm doing it! And can only select certain players for certain roles eg. Keeper. And the inevitable crash then occurs during the loading screen, every time. Only happens to the dolphins team I have edited with the players I created. No idea what's up. All players have been correctly linked etc.

Right. So now when I edit my players lineup pre game it makes doubles of the players while I'm doing it! And can only select certain players for certain roles eg. Keeper. And the inevitable crash then occurs during the loading screen, every time. Only happens to the dolphins team I have edited with the players I created. No idea what's up. All players have been correctly linked etc.
I had that once. I had to fix it somehow but cannot for the life of me remember how.[DOUBLEPOST=1483630359][/DOUBLEPOST]I am gonna say around 170, 220 and 112. Try those and tinker a little with them. I am not at my laptop but if I remember correctly those make it a darker blue. The last one might even be lower like 80.

I had/have that when doing the associates lineups. It miraculously rectified itself when I downloaded Munkeymomos original version then added my lineups for our combined teams.

No worries, I'll keep playing around with it. So with the players done, sure there are little changes and fixes to be made, any idea when you'll be able to dolphins team with logo and kit?

@Llewelynf Erwee, Chetty, and Khan are up under Flake bud. Just add them when u can to make Dolphins complete.

Have u done any more Titans after Markram @Markkkkk ? As I'll help out if u haven't.

Where u upto @TekkogsSteve ?

Sorry couldn't do any today (was busy with birthday stuff). I'll try do some tomorrow.

Right my second attempt at creating an England Women player - Tammy Beaumont.
Thoughts?
Orig author - iamnumber4
I submitted under - Redvader21 (sharing id - 333,050)
On PS4.
Updated stats etc...

Attachments

• 545.png
    545.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 116
  • 20170106_002654.jpg
    20170106_002654.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 135
Hi all how do you search for teams via specific creators like Casper or fissionmailed i just get back user id numbers?

Hi all how do you search for teams via specific creators like Casper or fissionmailed i just get back user id numbers?

Im guessing you're on PS4 or Xbox One. The userid shows as numbers on console unfortunately. Ive tested this on my PS4 with bats I have uploaded on PC and it does not show the original usernames. They show up correctly on PC however.

Users who are viewing this thread