Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

I have been correct the link problems for all my creations. Check under my username: rajsvm and created a new player today

Pat cummins:

cumm.PNG

Has anyone had an issue where searching for teams comes up with the message "the academy service is unavailable". Any way this can this be fixed? I can search and download single players and bats fine
When on the search screen how many are you trying to search for at a time I have noticed if I try and search for more than 20 I getthat as well but if I just keep it at 20 it seems to work fine[DOUBLEPOST=1483481684][/DOUBLEPOST]
When on the search screen how many are you trying to search for at a time I have noticed if I try and search for more than 20 I getthat as well but if I just keep it at 20 it seems to work fine
Sorry just seen someone already mentioned that

I have been correct the link problems for all my creations. Check under my username: rajsvm and created a new player today

Pat cummins:

View attachment 179309

if someone verifies this i will very happily change my signature. your creations are excellent raj - i'm not having a go at you personally mate, it's about making sure people's games play right.[DOUBLEPOST=1483483346][/DOUBLEPOST]much happier with the few tweaks made to the WC92 kit... well the ISC logo is an abomination but i fancy it'll look fair enough in game.

bDwOfko.jpg

If anyone has any suggestions re the font to use for the team names on the front, i'm all ears!

Bangladesh 07 World Cup jersey, on the servers now :yes

Attachments

• IMG_3723.JPG
    IMG_3723.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_3721.JPG
    IMG_3721.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_3722.JPG
    IMG_3722.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_3720.JPG
    IMG_3720.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_3719.JPG
    IMG_3719.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 85
When on the search screen how many are you trying to search for at a time I have noticed if I try and search for more than 20 I getthat as well but if I just keep it at 20 it seems to work fine[DOUBLEPOST=1483481684][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sorry just seen someone already mentioned that

I think it depends on how many possible results there are too. I tried searching for something specific and kept getting the message, but when I put the maximum number of results down to 1, it came up. A bit frustrating sometimes, but at least it's something.

I think it depends on how many possible results there are too. I tried searching for something specific and kept getting the message, but when I put the maximum number of results down to 1, it came up. A bit frustrating sometimes, but at least it's something.

Not sure now, tried to search again this morning and worked perfectly. Managed to download all fission/Casper/Lewellynf, munkeymomo, and karolkarol's teams. They provide a beautiful sight to play with

if someone verifies this i will very happily change my signature. your creations are excellent raj - i'm not having a go at you personally mate, it's about making sure people's games play right.

It was a sudden flare of temper. I feel sorry if my words hurts you and others. I unshare all of my works then correctly linked and reuploaded.

Correct link.

But,

DOB is wrong
age is wrong
Shirt name should be in all caps?

and

DINIE seems like a poor choice for the voice

it's a start.

Plus shirt number, skills and bat/gear. I guess there is more to it than just making a face.

Users who are viewing this thread