Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

I made this bat texture few days ago but with new controls its almost impossible for me to place stickers at right places.
Adobe Illustrator version:
ca12000.jpg

Academy version:
Capture_bat.jpg

Well, I've made all the logos for this bat... but trying to place logo's on bats now also crashes my academy straight to desktop!

Sorry bud

Thanks a lot for your work on this. Maybe you could upload them here and then perhaps someone else can look into assembling the logos onto the bat?

That's a great effort @Munkeymomo.

The only two suggestions for improvement IMO that are needed are the eyes and the expression. The two recent examples I can think of to support this is the Joe Root and Chris Woakes creation made by @SnowyCasanova and @Madman a couple of pages ago. The Woakes creation is suited perfectly for the current expression given to creations by the academy whereas it is a lot more difficult to reach the same level of realism with a player like Root. I'm finding it difficult to pinpoint how the eyes can be improved upon, but at the moment, the level of detail is not quite there compared to other facial features imo. If this is something that will be improved upon as we progress to release, then great :)

Edit: this Chris Woakes is unreal:

ZPOj3Fs.jpg

Last edited:
Glad you liked it, done all the stats I could find on Cricinfo as well and uploaded to the Academy.

That Ross Taylor may be the best one yet, recognised him before I even saw the name!

Ross Taylor is definitely the best ive seen so far. Excellent.
I can't seem to get anyone recognizable without turning them into caricatures! I think I'll stick to creating my custom teams.

These are incredible... I'm awful at creating players/logos/kits Barely able to do myself! :lol Really enjoy coming on here and looking at these, gets me very excited for the games release! :) Thanks to everyone's hard effort being put in!

Anyone want to give my beloved Dane Paterson a shot?

Users who are viewing this thread