Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Hastings

c358f9ce-bdc5-4e21-914e-cd4be6193cce
JTIMQBq.png

Last edited:
Hey guys! iv'e seen some of the work you have been putting in with the created bats and players and they all look awesome. I'm currently using a Mac so i can't download the academy so i was wondering if anyone could give this bat a try? i've been using it for about 6 years no so would love to see it in game View attachment 175705

Hey mate,

I'm no good with logos but there is a way to play the demo with a mac and is completely legal. I use a mac and by using bootcamp assistant (an app pre-installed on mac in your utilities folder). I partitioned my disk to download windows 10 onto my Macbook Air. All you need is 50gb of free space on your mac, a 5gb+ flash drive and the windows Iso file for mac (easily downloadable off the microsoft store for free). I initially thought you only get windows 10 for free for a 1 month free trial but I have been using it for over 2 months. I recently learnt you get office for a 1 month free trial and windows 10 operating system indefinitely.

Here is an instructional video to how it is done:

partioned disk.jpg

This is what a partitioned disk looks like. If you no longer want to use windows 10 and it is taking up space, you can easily unpartition the disk as many times as you want and return your device to full capacity with an only mac operating system.

The whole process of installing windows via bootcamp and then installing DBC 17 is about 3-4 hours. (2-3 hours for windows 10, 1-2 hours for DBC 17)

Samurai always do interesting kits to say the least. However, can you save the Kent team as Kent 2016 please. I LOVE the spitfire edition kit. I got Rabada's one!;):saf:

Oh I'll upload them of course, the spitfire kit is very cool!

Hey mate,

I'm no good with logos but there is a way to play the demo with a mac and is completely legal. I use a mac and by using bootcamp assistant (an app pre-installed on mac in your utilities folder). I partitioned my disk to download windows 10 onto my Macbook Air. All you need is 50gb of free space on your mac, a 5gb+ flash drive and the windows Iso file for mac (easily downloadable off the microsoft store for free). I initially thought you only get windows 10 for free for a 1 month free trial but I have been using it for over 2 months. I recently learnt you get office for a 1 month free trial and windows 10 operating system indefinitely.

Here is an instructional video to how it is done:

View attachment 175714
This is what a partitioned disk looks like. If you no longer want to use windows 10 and it is taking up space, you can easily unpartition the disk as many times as you want and return your device to full capacity with an only mac operating system.

The whole process of installing windows via bootcamp and then installing DBC 17 is about 3-4 hours. (2-3 hours for windows 10, 1-2 hours for DBC 17)

Thanks heaps mate! :thumbs

Wow bat looks so cool...Wonder how Kookabura and Spartan bats look....

I was wondering if anyone can post a pic of their stadium with different sponsors on the adboards and on the field as now there is an option to change the BigAnt logo on field too, or is it not possible to see the adboards and field logo in the preview until you actually start a match?! any responses would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread