Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

^ is that font correct? It looks weird somehow. Also the yellow on the sleeve looks too bright, unless its my screen.

Just tried a random bat, noticed when you scroll through the bat brands[given] we have to use the right and left arrow and cannot use down and up arrow, is that a bug or is that the way it is?

Also have seen placeholder uniforms for all the teams except India, any reason behind that?

Have you done the Royal London kit? Love that one too.
Also has anyone done any Kent players

I've made a start on it, but its tough to align the pattern.

Also done about half of the players.
kentrlc.png

Just tried a random bat, noticed when you scroll through the bat brands[given] we have to use the right and left arrow and cannot use down and up arrow, is that a bug or is that the way it is?
Do you mean the "model" options? If so, yes that's intentional.
Also have seen placeholder uniforms for all the teams except India, any reason behind that?
Have you previously edited your India team? If so the new uniform may not have replaced it, you can choose the 'delete' option and restore India to default data and you will have the new uniforms.

Brand new Black Caps One Day Uniform. Pretty difficult to get those lines right but I am happy with it, especially the north and south islands on the back.

View attachment 175741

Not knowing they had a new design...man that is bland compared to the blue fern they used in the World Cup. Hell of a lot easier to recreate though!

Users who are viewing this thread