Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

View attachment 175735

I assume that we will be able to upload bats via bat manager for download. Maybe HBK or someone can shed some light on this.[DOUBLEPOST=1479249946][/DOUBLEPOST]

Only the blast shirtis different. Looks pretty simple to make. Odd colour though.

the CC shirt has changed too.

if they're staying with puma I'd imagine hampshire and notts will have similar CC shirts

Last edited:
Not knowing they had a new design...man that is bland compared to the blue fern they used in the World Cup. Hell of a lot easier to recreate though!
Especially in the creator. That blue design was impossible to recreate.

India ODI

upload_2016-11-16_2-52-48.png

That looks great. But being very picky, its supposed to have Glamorgan in text under the flower.

That looks great. But being very picky, its supposed to have Glamorgan in text under the flower.

sigh.

I'd forgotten to take the preview with the updated logo. Was gunna hope nobody noticed but fiiiiiine. :lol

glam2.png

Excellent work guys! Some really talented people in here. Very much appreciated for sure!

Having a bit of an issue in the Academy I'm not sure if anyone has seen. I've added Sean Terry to the Ireland squad from the Uncontracted Player pool, that's fine. If I want to change the opening bowlers in any of my lineups it only lets me choose Sean Terry with none of the other squad showing up.

EDIT: In fact the lineups are totally screwed up altogether, if I swap any player out and back in again he duplicates, I can't switch captain, WK or opening bowlers etc.

@HBK619 @mikeymerren

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread