Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

my god just looked through some of the kits and bats that have been done the fact this is shareable over all platforms is a big hats off for bigant, given my lack of a well behaving pc....it crashes playing the beta all the time just freezes up ill be on console this time round i cant say enough words at the detail and effort you guys have put into it, but one question i have is that when downloading all this stuff how will it work? like when we say click get best or by user does it download all teams/kits/stadiums a little confused on this matter.

upload_2016-11-19_4-6-19.png

Added my own wood texture to my bats and they look pretty good. Really hope BA can make them lighter because it takes 4 out of the 10 slots for logos.

my god just looked through some of the kits and bats that have been done the fact this is shareable over all platforms is a big hats off for bigant, given my lack of a well behaving pc....it crashes playing the beta all the time just freezes up ill be on console this time round i cant say enough words at the detail and effort you guys have put into it, but one question i have is that when downloading all this stuff how will it work? like when we say click get best or by user does it download all teams/kits/stadiums a little confused on this matter.

Not quite sure how it works yet but hopefully bats will be connected to the players they are assigned to, and hopefully the same for created stadiums when they are assigned as a home ground. I do know created kits come with the team.

It would be great if all it took was one click and you had all the created content, maybe someone that knows how it will work can fill us in?

Added my own wood texture to my bats and they look pretty good. Really hope BA can make them lighter because it takes 4 out of the 10 slots for logos.

Amazing work, keep it up they look even better with the added texture, great idea!

So it is pretty easy. You get the player with the bat assigned. The moment you edit said bat it is added to your bat manager and you can assign it to other players. it is one click stuff.[DOUBLEPOST=1479523660][/DOUBLEPOST]The same goes with kits. download, link, voila!

I wonder how long it will take to download all these from the one click? Say you did GET BEST option. With the amount of logos stadiums bats kits players etc it's a lot of stuff. You could end up with 1000s.
Is it possible to download all these now on our local save so instead of GET BEST you can just search My Community on release day and GET MINE all in one swoop rather than individually.

So it is pretty easy. You get the player with the bat assigned. The moment you edit said bat it is added to your bat manager and you can assign it to other players. it is one click stuff.[DOUBLEPOST=1479523660][/DOUBLEPOST]The same goes with kits. download, link, voila!
Your work will surley be some of the most used the detail is amazing keep it up!

The Gabba Re uploaded. Someone took my work and uploaded it as there own anyway here is the Real Gabba still needing some work tho

dbc17_gabba_stadium_screenshot.png
I have noticed if you link and edit something and then share it makes you the original creator. I hope it gets fixed. so it may not have been intentional.

Users who are viewing this thread