Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Has anybody started editing the on field logo in stadium creator? as now we can change the BigAnt logo to anything we like i was wondering if anybody would be doing that. @Llewelynf your work on bats is awesome amongst your other works, will you be doing stadiums too? And if yes will you be or have you edited the on field logo according to what ground it is? thanks in advance

Can we change the on field logo now?

- sorry - should have put some of those on the notes.
The countries for stadiums is to help with filtering when playing Casual mode - so you'll be able to look for stadiums by country - we figured that with the amount of stadiums people are creating this would be useful.

- Fence Decal is actual the Field Marking decal - bad naming - we will fix that - this allows you to have something other than the Big Ant logo on the field while playing - it isn't hooked up for you to see yet, but you can add the logos.

So yes it is confirmed

Has anybody started editing the on field logo in stadium creator? as now we can change the BigAnt logo to anything we like i was wondering if anybody would be doing that. @Llewelynf your work on bats is awesome amongst your other works, will you be doing stadiums too? And if yes will you be or have you edited the on field logo according to what ground it is? thanks in advance
For now stadiums aren't a priority so no, but maybe later on

Big Ant need to make an option to have medium 3 tier stands which are the same height as large 2 tier stands so stadiums like the gabba are possible to create.
yea agree it is hard to have the larg 3 tier without the gap between field and stands[DOUBLEPOST=1479600816][/DOUBLEPOST]
the huge gaps between playing area and stands makes me a bit sad.
Try downloading with a twist Gabba its stands are close to the field

Yes this is something I've said from the start that the current way of creating stands is not optimal. There should be an option to have stands snap to the ground at a given point with the correct curve. For a circular ground this should be relatively easy, but for an oval I can see it being a little more challenging.

PCA Stadium Mohali
dbc17_pca stadium mohali_stadium_screenshot.png

yea agree it is hard to have the larg 3 tier without the gap between field and stands[DOUBLEPOST=1479600816][/DOUBLEPOST]
Try downloading with a twist Gabba its stands are close to the field

I'm not dissing your work mate, you can only work with what you've got to work with! I've had a small play around with the stadium creator and it's not easy.

a very welcome addition to the game though obviously.

Hopefully in a future iteration of the game we could have an asset creator. Would solve most of the limitations with the current creator.

Users who are viewing this thread