1yA9Gud.png

Chester Le Street

Actual:

NYYKwWM.jpg

Created:

UCwbEeR.jpg

Tg7KAzc.jpg

Rest of Album: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Fairly happy with this one. It's really helpful when someone has taken drone footage of the stadium, makes it easier to try to recreate some smaller details of the stadiums. Again though, if anyone notices anything glaringly bad that can be fixed I'd absolutely love to hear it.

Old Trafford

My first go at this stadium, and it really needs work. At sort of a loss as to how to integrate the media boxes and major buildings in this stadium. If anyone has any ideas as to how we could work out something better with the assets we have that'd be absolutely fantastic. One thing I'm really not sold on is the massive 3 tiered stand behind the main pavilion, would almost be tempted to remove it come release day.

Anywho:

Actual:

5D2JZA8.jpg

Created:

0ed49EE.jpg

8Q0CNr8.jpg

yabCznx.jpg

Album: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Given the assets available, the Old Trafford one is a great attempt. Colour scheme is spot on and really helps. Has anyone had a go at Headingley yet? I imagine that'll be similar in that there are a lot of 'unique' structures.

Chester Le Street

Actual:

NYYKwWM.jpg

Created:

UCwbEeR.jpg

Tg7KAzc.jpg

Rest of Album: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Fairly happy with this one. It's really helpful when someone has taken drone footage of the stadium, makes it easier to try to recreate some smaller details of the stadiums. Again though, if anyone notices anything glaringly bad that can be fixed I'd absolutely love to hear it.

Beautiful Work ... share this ground pls .. can play match in this ground ?

both really good considering the assets that are available to use.

I'm still hopeful that more assets will be released over the life of the game.

Really hoping for more assets. I've kind of saturated at this point and don't think I can make more real-life venues without assets.

@BRAB You have done a cracking job!! I don't have the academy but this stadium creator reminds me of the ancient SimCity of early 2000's where you could build your city and then drive through it, being fully immersed in it.

Looking forward to trying my hand at it once dbc17 is out!

JL
Joel Leffler - Debut Single

@BRAB You have done a cracking job!! I don't have the academy but this stadium creator reminds me of the ancient SimCity of early 2000's where you could build your city and then drive through it, being fully immersed in it.

Looking forward to trying my hand at it once dbc17 is out!

JL
Joel Leffler - Debut Single
Hey good luck with the music man! I am am a musician myself and know how long and hard the road can be!

Can the ground logos be changed for a competition such as the NatWest Blast or the Royal London

Users who are viewing this thread