Actual:
ZMYkCva.jpg

Created:

IKwjXxI.jpg

I1cGmdJ.jpg

W3q5Dvj.jpg

Album:

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

This is one of those stadiums where you really wish you could have some larger one tiered stands, would certainly add to the scale of this particular stadium I feel. Other then that pretty happy with how this turned out.
Have you made any smaller English stadiums yet. I've seen a St Lawrence, but it was from before the redevelopment. So you fancy a go at that

Have you made any smaller English stadiums yet. I've seen a St Lawrence, but it was from before the redevelopment. So you fancy a go at that

Leicester is probably the smallest one I've made so far.

I intend to make every county ground so I'll attempt Kent next if you're keen to see how it looks :)

I noticed it wasn't on the checklist thread though. Weird.

@BRAB Some really nice work. Each English ground is very unique and it takes a lot of effort to create them in-game.

Much appreciated mate. Love all the stadiums you have put together as well!

The creator has it's shortcomings but it's still an awesome tool, so happy with what Bigant have put out.

@Spitfires2007 Here's something I whipped up for you.

St Lawrence's Cricket Ground (Kent)

Actual:
epphHZ5.jpg

Created:

gWP05T4.jpg

YpQGGK1.jpg

CWkgJk7.jpg

Album: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

This one has surprisingly little photos of the full stadium. Had to watch the highlights from the women's test to get a good grasp on how the ground looked. As a result it's a bit off I imagine, but I'm hoping one of the locals can fix it up when they get the game as it's a ground steeped in history, made in 1847 I believe. Crazy stuff.

Google maps satellite view is a great tool for placement, if pictures are lacking.

Wow, that's actually an awesome tool.

For my next ground they've google earthed the whole thing, so I can zoom around the middle of the ground wherever I want. Cool stuff for sure.

Thanks for suggesting that mate.

Google Maps

@BRAB @Llewelynf @everyone else who are making some great stadiums and players. In DBC14 i always downloaded Llewelynf national teams. Cant wait to download these new stuff when i get the game.

One question when creating stadiums can you use a current one as a template? e.g. Lahore Cricket Club was basically Karachi National Stadium except for one stand and in name. if i wanted to create the Karachi stadium could i use the current stadium as a template and edit what i require?

Thanks.

@BRAB @Llewelynf @everyone else who are making some great stadiums and players. In DBC14 i always downloaded Llewelynf national teams. Cant wait to download these new stuff when i get the game.

One question when creating stadiums can you use a current one as a template? e.g. Lahore Cricket Club was basically Karachi National Stadium except for one stand and in name. if i wanted to create the Karachi stadium could i use the current stadium as a template and edit what i require?

Thanks.

You can edit any stadium you download so you can 100% do that :)

God those are amazing looking stadiums @BRAB ..Just add them to the stadium list so that we can download at a click of a button..:D

Users who are viewing this thread