Taunton (Somerset County Cricket Club)

Real:

EvND9vg.jpg

Created:

mAzyGEV.jpg

KB44AUD.jpg

RxNbM70.jpg

Album: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Very happy with this one. Google maps is a blessing.

Looks great. The grass looks better than I've seen in previous screenshots and videos(sorry for talking about the grass). I guess you had modified the gamma settings?

Looks great. The grass looks better than I've seen in previous screenshots and videos(sorry for talking about the grass). I guess you had modified the gamma settings?

Yeah, I lowered it a while ago. makes the game look a bit prettier in my opinion.

Is there a way to move Sightscreens to the long sides of the rectangular field option?

Looking at making Essex at the moment and it's going to be hard to do if I can't do so.

I see an option of placing custom logo on the ground. Is there any way to resize the image?

Alright big question here concerning the age field when creating players, do we have to fill this in? I'm thinking if we don't i'll get immortal players that will never retire.

Or will that go off of the Date of Birth field? Which I have been making sure is right.

Cheers!

Alright big question here concerning the age field when creating players, do we have to fill this in? I'm thinking if we don't i'll get immortal players that will never retire.

Or will that go off of the Date of Birth field? Which I have been making sure is right.

Cheers!

I've been erring on the side of caution when updating the associate squads and correcting the age field.

Users who are viewing this thread