Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Can I request these two beauties if anyone fancies it. If my career mode is gonna be authentic I need to be scoring 0 off 32 with one of these two
tmp_24813-51B-HNl0cyL._SY300_-1925963238.jpg tmp_24813-hero_dxm_or2095659789.jpg

Everyone seems to be doing some awesome creations!!

Cant wait until i can get it on PS4!

I may have missed it but has anyone created The Home of Cricket (Lords) yet?

Good luck with those requests man. It takes me about 4 to 5 hours to finish one bat properly and that's if I already have a template to work from. Arranging fonts and minute details takes even longer. Most of those models have been discontinued so I would not put much work into them.

The bats I am doing are strictly player based so requests do not quite work right now

Good luck with those requests man. It takes me about 4 to 5 hours to finish one bat properly and that's if I already have a template to work from. Arranging fonts and minute details takes even longer. Most of those models have been discontinued so I would not put much work into them.

The bats I am doing are strictly player based so requests do not quite work right now

It made me roll my eyes seeing those posted to be honest. Just do what you want to do mate.

Hey guys, just wondering if you need a controller (and if so what sort) to be able to use the academy on the demo or if you can use the keyboard? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread