Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

P5isfDe.png

The juxtaposition of a top tier sponsor like Optus and a random one like Hotels Combined is brilliant.

Kits are awesome too.

@BigAntStudios in the final verson are we able to change the batting gloves color to match our teams color? We can change everything else but.

Players will take the TEAM colour for their equipment, other than bats and shoes.

You cannot individually assign equipment colour for a player, again, other than bats and shoes.

Got this reply ages ago from HBK on batting gloves, hopefully they have changed it because players don't all wear the same gloves.

On the other hand, probably the most annoying part of creating a team for DBC 14 was searching through pictures and making each players batting gloves correct. :p

If anyone with a creative hand fancied creating the Associate countries logos for me I'd be very appreciative. I've thus far amended all of the squads; but for an issue in the academy with lineups messing up they're ready to share, apart from logos and kits. I can easily do a half arsed version of the kits until someone more professional gets round to it but I'd love an svg image of the Associate logos to add in just now if anyone can do that easily?

Easily? I do not think there is such a thing. Making logos takes a lot of time and effort so if you're looking for easy, good luck.

Easily? I do not think there is such a thing. Making logos takes a lot of time and effort so if you're looking for easy, good luck.

to be fair, i don't think he meant it as in it's easy to do can someone do it, more that it he could do it but it wouldn't be as good... i don't think it was meant in any way to play down the effort involved/=

Users who are viewing this thread