Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

The County Ground at Hove if any Sussex fans have time

Also, question about crowds. Will there be a way to determine how big the crowd is at a particular game you're playing? ie. for a test match keep the ground half empty but full for a T20 match? Fine if not but always thought that would be cool to see.

Might see what I can do with Lords.

There's plenty to do with the Pavilions if I only used medium tiered stands so actually a bit flexible. Only issue is then stadium is a bit smaller then it is in real life but I think it'll work. Could also use an inverted stand of some sort. I'd love a generic media box asset as plenty of English stadiums have one.

Shall give Sussex a crack after that. And that other ground that was mentioned.

Just want to get the ones done that people actually want to play in so cheers fellas.

I have a lords on the academy if anyone wants to download it and see if they can get it more realistic looking, the long room is quite small as a pavilion is being used. I did see in one of the world premiere videos a stand that would fit a lot better but have never seen it in the academy. :thumbs

Made an attempt at Lords, Just needs the media room :p
fBkAfZi.jpg

JwIu2bg.jpg

iAZJQvh.jpg

1UOPp8L.jpg

FEyadwB.jpg

aH5nOCf.jpg

bLDccct.jpg

e2KvJDz.jpg

yoSMzsj.jpg

Rp64zee.jpg

PziDca9.jpg

efSnOgj.jpg

7AVjdPH.jpg

FD9dOdI.jpg

xKbNtjl.jpg

FzSQ23T.jpg

4FM93NH.jpg

kSAEpp8.jpg

1UOPp8L.jpg

dGAIIcj.jpg

v5bTDZ6.jpg

qCwfngK.jpg

In this last screen when you go to play whether it is a bug or not on Europe city it brings mountains into the scenery I tried selecting both hills and nothing but when you play on the ground it brings mountains into the background.

Will anyone do the Rawalpindi stadium? Don't think anyone has done it but if none can do it no worries, will just do it when I get my hands on it for ps4.

Will anyone do the Rawalpindi stadium? Don't think anyone has done it but if none can do it no worries, will just do it when I get my hands on it for ps4.

Might not be a big priority for anyone given no international cricket is played in Pakistan

That's why I've avoided making those stadiums thus far anyway. maybe if I finish all the others first I'll give it a crack

BA's in-box Lancashire Stadium mildly resembles Lord's from one end (The Oval from the other). Would be cool if we could borrow objects from BA's stadiums.

BA's in-box Lancashire Stadium mildly resembles Lord's from one end (The Oval from the other). Would be cool if we could borrow objects from BA's stadiums.

@MattW would this actually be possible? I've been reluctant to ask for extra assets because the game has already gone gold but if the assets are already in game would it be possible to add them to the academy and still have them work with the Full versions of the game?

I have a lords on the academy if anyone wants to download it and see if they can get it more realistic looking, the long room is quite small as a pavilion is being used. I did see in one of the world premiere videos a stand that would fit a lot better but have never seen it in the academy. :thumbs

This is a really good attempt with the assets we have available.

Nice one.
Thats a pretty good effort with what is in academy set up.

This is the stand I was referring to above from Twistie's career mode video.

VTdaGE8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread