Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

to be fair, i don't think he meant it as in it's easy to do can someone do it, more that it he could do it but it wouldn't be as good... i don't think it was meant in any way to play down the effort involved/=

Fair enough. My apologies.

Bloody hell, overreaction much?

If it was remotely easy I'd do it myself. I've put a fair few hours into these lineups, it's not always easy to figure out who the 18 year old backup UAE left arm spinner actually is. Not like I've posted images of 50 bats and asked someone to go away and make them.

I was enquiring if someone with the requisite skill could help me out, that's all!

I have finally got the academy to dowload & run using my lads laptop.

Do i have to use a comtroller to create stadiums etc??

Can up uload any pics onto editor that help with creations?

I have finally got the academy to dowload & run using my lads laptop.

Do i have to use a comtroller to create stadiums etc??

Can up uload any pics onto editor that help with creations?
Yes you need a controller
Have a play around with it and you'll soon get the hang of it. Trust me, if i can use it, anyone can.

Bloody hell, overreaction much?

If it was remotely easy I'd do it myself. I've put a fair few hours into these lineups, it's not always easy to figure out who the 18 year old backup UAE left arm spinner actually is. Not like I've posted images of 50 bats and asked someone to go away and make them.

I was enquiring if someone with the requisite skill could help me out, that's all!

I apologised for the post. No need to rant. I misinterpreted what you said and acknowledged it. Sometimes, it does get a bit much when people just, as you put it post 50 images and expect something for it.

Just cannot wrap my head around the idea --- career mode is down to club level -- does that mean we going to have downloadable players, kits ,logos, bats etc from club teams and up? sounds like a huge mission to me ;)

Looking at the hard work being put here, using up a lot of time and effort, I am really digging the delay for the PC version of the game (BAS did it for an entirely reason all together)! By the time the PC version games. More stuff will be ready! Thanks especially to @Llewelynf , @rajsvm , @BRAB and all other blokes who I missed to mention for all your hard work here. I am thinking of doing some bats too after my exams.

Users who are viewing this thread