Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Lords might be impossible because I doubt they can put the media centre in the game if it is unlicensed

Rajkot Cricket Stadium in India also has a very similar looking media box. So it isn't something exclusive to the Lords ground, I believe, and should be safe to put in the academy.

239911.jpg

I still think the way for the future is an asset creator.

One obstacle is I imagine the actual stadium creators MIGHT just be a list of locations for standardised objects. So anything custom may not fly.

There has to be a reason the stands weren't allowed more flexibility.

Think I'm going to down tools with the Academy for the minute. Setting a different playing XI to the on disc ones in the lineups section is pretty broken from what I can see. I reported it via the Big Ant Forum and @HBK619 said they'd take a look so until then I can but wait.

IMG_2099.JPG
IMG_2102.JPG
IMG_2101.JPG

This is the Kowloon Cricket Club (KCC) Ground famous for the Hong Kong Sixes. This is my only request whoever is good with stadiums

Consider it done. Shall give this a crack before release.

Hope your exams went well mate.
Thanks a lot mate. Not yet, my exams start on 5th and end on 15th December (which I had planned for buying and playing DBC 17 as per the original proposed release date). I hope the exams do go well mate :)

Users who are viewing this thread