Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

India Test.jpg

India Test 2.jpg

Is it the lighting or the image itself that is making the logos look a bit faded? Otherwise great job!

scotland logo.png
scotland kit.png

First time playing about with the logo creator. I made up all the images in game and I had made up the tartan for the sleeves but unfortunately I couldn't move it on to the sleeves.

EDIT: Fixed the tartan issue.
sccotland kit tartan.png

Last edited:
does anybody know if we will be able to share bats on the game?
I know we can share logos but then dowe have to put in on the bat ourselves?
Cheers

Screen Shot 2016-08-07 at 2.08.33 PM.png

I tried the Bangladesh Logo on a 250px x 250px artboard in Illustrator. That logo is not made for Vector Graphics as a final exported version is 145 KB, but the good thing with Vector Graphics is that there is no pixels, so I tried exporting it at 100px x 100px and unfortunately it's still too big.

View attachment 171761

I tried the Bangladesh Logo on a 250px x 250px artboard in Illustrator. That logo is not made for Vector Graphics as a final exported version is 145 KB, but the good thing with Vector Graphics is that there is no pixels, so I tried exporting it at 100px x 100px and unfortunately it's still too big.

Is that even after uniting all layers with the same colour?

View attachment 171761

i guess we will have to play without the real bangladesh team logo when the game comes unless @BigAntStudios make some changes in the svg importer! :(

Or you recreate it yourself in the next 3 months before the game comes out. No need to be so dramatic.
Creating this logo using the in-game logo cretor is almost impossible. i have tried a lot! That tiger head is the main problem. I have told 3-4 people to create the svg of this logo. None of them could do it below 100 kb.
BTW i have an idea! @tysonbennett can you give me the tiger head only? within 30-40kb? i can create other materials in the academy. Thanks in advance :)

Creating this logo using the in-game logo cretor is almost impossible. i have tried a lot! That tiger head is the main problem. I have told 3-4 people to create the svg of this logo. None of them could do it below 100 kb.
BTW i have an idea! @tysonbennett can you give me the tiger head only? within 30-40kb? i can create other materials in the academy. Thanks in advance :)

I tried to export just the Tiger's head but unfortunately again, the logo isn't supposed to be a vector image, too detailed for it to be a small file, sorry about that.

View attachment 171761

can i make a suggestion? i don't know if it would work. why not make just the tiger face, since it seems to me the rest of the logo should be easy enough to do in the logo creator.

i have an idea! @tysonbennett can you give me the tiger head only? within 30-40kb? i can create other materials in the academy.
can i make a suggestion? i don't know if it would work. why not make just the tiger face, since it seems to me the rest of the logo should be easy enough to do in the logo creator.
He already said that

Users who are viewing this thread