Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg k
Many moons ago I had a lovely GM Diamond bat which served me well as a teenager playing for my local club in the mid 90's. Recently I found a couple of pictures for reference. Since I'm on Mac, if someone is willing to have a crack at making this old GM bat to use in Dbc 17, i'd be very appreciative!

View attachment 172677 View attachment 172678 View attachment 172679 View attachment 172680 View attachment 172681 k
Many moons ago I had a lovely GM Diamond bat which served me well as a teenager playing for my local club in the mid 90's. Recently I found a couple of pictures for reference. Since I'm on Mac, if someone is willing to have a crack at making this old GM bat to use in Dbc 17, i'd be very appreciative!

Oooh I thought we had the same bat for a minute! Quite similar though, I could have a pop at it tomorrow or Tuesday.

20160828_170901.jpg

Something I noticed in the academy that has changed, when selecting certain colours for name and number they do not show up. Yellow for example. It just skips it and goes straight from red to green. This is only happening since the colour selection for names and numbers changed in the last update. @HBK619 @MattW please have a look. It might just be me.

Another small thing which has me confused. I noticed once players have been linked you cannot edit a team lineup.

I'd like you guys (BA) to just add a last thing, import TTF files as kit naming and numbering and take my money!

Fantastic implementations, moreover the creative people have done fabulously well especially @kamrul @Llewelynf And @Kane Dav

some more attempt for logos
- HBL PSL
- WCT20
- ICC
logos.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread