Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

20160930183504_1.jpg

That is what I was able to create. Took me good 1 hour 2 minutes. I have named the stadium Jersey Shore Points (imagining my future league I would play) for the team Jersey Boys if New Jersey. This is massive, this is huge with unlimited stadiums possibility. Thank you @BigAntStudios really appreciate all the effort and all the time you have put in.

Last edited:
has anyone had a crack at making ground like the MCG or Lords yet?

@BigAntStudios Is there the option of getting that big white stand behind the sight screen,wasnt able to find that?

Will be giving that a go today as well and come up with another crazy one..:D

Some great stuff guys, something that is a little hidden that you should have a play with, you can also sub edit your stadium pieces. Here is an example picture. if you use the d-pad on a placed stadium piece and then Press A on controller, you can sub-edit tiers, roofs and back types of your stadium. in this example I've added Tarp, made the middle top tier smaller and changed the roofs of the two ends.

SubEditor.jpg

wonder if different types of outfield is there apart from square and check type[DOUBLEPOST=1475302290][/DOUBLEPOST]
Closest I could get to the stadium at Chepauk, Chennai

image hosting 30 mb[DOUBLEPOST=1475290876][/DOUBLEPOST]
nice

hi, can change the ground design along with ground property like not all grounds are lush green 100% as somewhere there are some soil patches etc or lesser greens.

Still great addition to cricket game :clap:thumbs

Yes, i like the idea of having various outfield conditions. I would also like to see seaside, desert and forest scenery added in future.

Do we have option to create rooftop like Qaddafi stadium?

My laptop does not run the Academy so I am unable to find it on my own.

IAA1940.jpg

Do we have option to create rooftop like Qaddafi stadium?

My laptop does not run the Academy so I am unable to find it on my own.

IAA1940.jpg

The resources are limited for now and no there isnt a rooftop like that.[DOUBLEPOST=1475318676][/DOUBLEPOST]Introducing Philadelphia Eagles stadium. Set in beautiful Pocono's mountain, this stadium gives perfect opportunity to the players as well as tourist to enjoy cricket as well as views. It has so much of greenery around it that the stands are too green.

20161001063510_1.jpg

The resources are limited for now and no there isnt a rooftop like that.[DOUBLEPOST=1475318676][/DOUBLEPOST]Introducing Philadelphia Eagles stadium. Set in beautiful Pocono's mountain, this stadium gives perfect opportunity to the players as well as tourist to enjoy cricket as well as views. It has so much of greenery around it that the stands are too green.

View attachment 173601

awesome work man

Users who are viewing this thread