Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Decided to rework Chepauk (Chennai) since I lost my first rev to the 70% objects bug:

gJCDRwW.jpg

Last edited:
So far, all 10 test teams, BBL, SA Dom and Aus Dom are my plan. I have done all logos just putting kits together now. I will probably do 90% of the teams eventually.

i've never been able to get to grips with the editor. any chance you could look at doing the rebel tour team and springbok logos i did in dbc14?

So far, all 10 test teams, BBL, SA Dom and Aus Dom are my plan. I have done all logos just putting kits together now. I will probably do 90% of the teams eventually.

Thanks for all your hard work man, the Bangladesh kit looks epic and the Sri Lanka kit. I examined your Bangladesh logo and it also looks fantastic.

Will you be doing the IPL logos perhaps also?

I must say it is complete now, hours of work, though not the very best of works done. Must say alloting the parking roads was a nightmare! Nonetheless thanks to BA for such a great feature; I don't know if the leading sports games developers have ever thought about.
dbc17_the xtreme circle_stadium_screenshot.png
dbc17_xtreme circles_stadium_screenshot.png
dbc17_xtreme circlee_stadium_screenshot.png
dbc17_xtreme circle_stadium_screenshot.png
dbc17_xtreme circ_stadium_screenshot.png

If anybody has done the following grounds could they please post on here. WACA, Blundstone Arena and Eden Park.

Users who are viewing this thread