Status
Not open for further replies.
username: kamale
1st preference team: England
2nd preference team:canada

Username: Mehkar
1st Preference Team: Pakistan
2nd Preference Team: Zimbabwe

@Kamale I am not going to deny you entry but as you only have 13 posts since you joined several months ago I advise you that it takes a lot of posting and playing to do this so please make sure you can play these games and post your results within the deadlines. Also if you don't mind we need to fill the minnows is it possible for you to take Canada?

@Nightprowler10 You have Pakistan.

@mehkar You have the Zimbos

Okay everyone, West Indies v Pakistan is back on, forfeit is gone, nightprowler10 you are batting first so get to the match thread for the details.

Last edited:
i'll take england or any team that hasn't been assigned to anyone yet

Username:- iaq
1st preference:- pakistan
2nd preference:- england

Username: adietteth
1st Preference Team: England
2nd Preference Team: Pakistan

If both these have been taken already i'll like to participate with any availible..thanks..

jan 52

england
ireland

these r the only available right now i think

Once again for those who aren't posting much, I will add you to the list but please remember that it is a big commitment to do this, and you must play and post regularly within the deadline. If you do not feel you will have the time then don't register because we've had too many pull-outs already.

Kerry_OKeeffe - Bermuda
Jan52 - Ireland

All others - check the first post for available teams.

I'm putting up match threads now, get in there and read the rules for your team's match.

User Name : capacitor First Preference team: Pakistan 2nd Preference Team England

User Name : capacitor First Preference team: Pakistan 2nd Preference Team England

Username: LA ICE E
1st Preference Team: England
2nd Preference Team: The Netherlands

Anyone feel free to take over New Zealand as my version of Cricket 07 is not working any more so i cannot continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread