Cricket 09 Release Speculation Thread

Simbazz said:
Can't see why Ea would miss out on the next-gen market when they will possibly have a next-gen game.

As I pointed out in the other thread, Consoles is the better word here, but PC's are actually 2-3 generations ahead than the consoles.

I rather have on a console then a PC because It much more better and easier to play on a console and it's virus free

Now that we know there will be a cricket title from EA ... why EA hasn't released any official press release yet? While other EA titles have been announced months before the release date like "EA tennis" was announced last year when its releasing date is somewhere Nov 09. The only reason could be that this game is just another upgrade version and EA didnt spend much time on it.

They always do these things with cricket as this is not much popular.

Well at least there is a game. But I just upgraded my comp a while ago so no complaints. May 8th seems way too soon. I could definitely wait.

Well I hope EA made games like "EA Cricket ICC:Champions Trophy" well atleast we would've got some realism in those EA Cricket games

hi ste
are your contacts , reliable sources
and have you got more imformation you can not tell us yet.
so looking forward to any new cricket game on any console
cricket 07 was the best game out there , so if cricket 09 is a
rework of 07 i will be happy
keep good work up
:upray

I am not 100% sure that EA New Zealand are correct about PC only. Perhaps its the only info they have at the moment.

I am quite sure that EA saying there will be no Wii game is correct though.

Users who are viewing this thread