Cricket 09 Release Speculation Thread

The Classification Board and Classification Review Board

This seems to answer a few questions.
- Looks like it will be for "multiple platforms" as each application has a set cost. So if EA applies for a classification grade for PC only, then decide to apply for PS3 a seperate application and cost is needed. So thats why its perhaps "multiple platforms".

- Country of Origin = Canada = HB Studios.

No wii means there are more chances that this game will be released on 360 & PS3 beside PC !! Is there anyway to get confirmation what other consoles that this game is not coming on ??????

I was browsing "Mighty Ape" and looks like Cricket 09 is not available for pre-order ... may be sold out !!

Last edited:
I'm fine with no Wii version, even though I have one.

Would like a confirmed release date or screens and such.

Details are very scratchy at the moment, the only thing to be confident of at this stage is no Wii, the rest we are unsure about currently.

Finally some decent recognition of our needs from Peter Moore with his latest blog; 'Game Announcements'. It looks promising to me as he seems to be saying that although games are not announced months before their expected release it does not necessarily mean they won't be released!

LINK:

http://itsinthegame.ea.com/

It best have some good new features, and updated stuff .... like loadz more grounds just as there were on cricket 2004. Season mode would be good with transfers :D

If it were looking at a May release, "you'd" think that there would be some sort of advertising and such. Would expect it to be pushed back but seems very feasible to release it then.

well.....at least something is coming finally.....no matter how crappy it is.

Users who are viewing this thread