Cricket 09 Release Speculation Thread

Hasn't been much progress in the past week or two with new cricket game. Maybe EA are keeping it extra quiet now!

Hasn't been much progress in the past week or two with new cricket game. Maybe EA are keeping it extra quiet now!

Despite the economic conditions they're far enough along in the coding that there will definitely be a release. It's fully late for EA to be sitting on an official release though and news about features etc is bound to leak out sooner or later (sooner if we have any say in it ;)).

Quote:
"Despite the economic conditions they're far enough along in the coding that there will definitely be a release. It's fully late for EA to be sitting on an official release though and news about features etc is bound to leak out sooner or later (sooner if we have any say in it ). "

hi are saying this because you have information on cricket 09 :rolleyes:
because i see the PlanetCricket.net Cricket Gaming News
no longer has headlines of cricket 09 only on pc cheers:cheers

I was told that all the confirmed information there is about a new cricket game is that one is being made by EA and it will not be on the Wii. Everything else has been rumours, something which has misled me.

Despite the economic conditions they're far enough along in the coding that there will definitely be a release. It's fully late for EA to be sitting on an official release though and news about features etc is bound to leak out sooner or later (sooner if we have any say in it ;)).
They're actually coding again? :eek:

Last edited:
Im not expecting them to surprise everyone with a brand new game.Please atleast release a bug less cricket 07 again.That is it.;)

Yes - at least 2.
At least 2 ! That would be a bonanza for us cricket fans.I`d guess the 2 would include an official Ashes edition and a normal Cricket 09.

hi are saying this because you have information on cricket 09 :rolleyes:

I couldn't possibly comment ;)

because i see the PlanetCricket.net Cricket Gaming News
no longer has headlines of cricket 09 only on pc cheers:cheers

Someone somewhere wanted it removed for the time being and we decided to play along for now...

Users who are viewing this thread