Cricket 09 Release Speculation Thread

I couldn't possibly comment ;)

Someone somewhere wanted it removed for the time being and we decided to play along for now...

What about if i asked for it to be reinstated, and i asked you to play hard ball?

Nothing has been leaked for a while. Looks like EA has sealed all doors and windows !

Nothing has been leaked for a while. Looks like EA has sealed all doors and windows !

if they sealed all door and windows every game developer in ea Canada will become sick because there will be not enough oxygen :p:p
so no cricket games will be developed:D

There is a cricket game being developed, we do know that, as well as that there will not be a version for the Wii. We also know that Red Mile are making a BLIC game to be released around the Ashes depending on their financial difficulties.

There is a cricket game being developed, we do know that, as well as that there will not be a version for the Wii. We also know that Red Mile are making a BLIC game to be released around the Ashes depending on their financial difficulties.
Any sources for BLIC? I know about Cricket because the biggest official hint currently is the availability of "Cricket 09" in "PC" section of EA online Register. Another is that EA is worried about the leaked news. If there is not going to be any game, then why they care so much about this leaked news?.

I think one thing I can confirm is ICC 20-20 Mode.:)

Looks like they're packing it in for one big press release. Sadly the game won't be as good as the press release... (I hope it is though).
Because is is developed by HB Studios:p. However, they may correct the rosters which were like the jokes in the Last Game.(Tendulkar => Tendulhar).

if they sealed all door and windows every game developer in ea Canada will become sick because there will be not enough oxygen :p:p
so no cricket games will be developed:D

Lack of oxygen can cause hallucination among developers ???.

Just heard a rumor from somewhere, Cricket 09 will include South Africa domestic patch for the first time. Is it true?

Users who are viewing this thread